Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lent

vCash
    Today I found myself pondering how bad it would be if I ate chocolate before Sunday. I mean, it's Holy Week! Supposed to be a party, right? Sigh, I'll hold out.

But it's been a pretty good Lent for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8pics View Post
    Today I found myself pondering how bad it would be if I ate chocolate before Sunday. I
    me too. Instead, I'm fasting today.

vCash
    I have easter basket fixings hidden in the garage. My kids are old enough to know ... about the Bunny ... but they still like to be surprised with a basket. Not sure how I'll pull that one off since we're staying in a hotel. I might put everything in a piece of luggage to disguise it.

Unfortunately, one of my cute finds was discovered before I could hide it. FiveBelow has cute little egg-shaped bottles of bubbles. I managed to get them run up and in the bag before the kids found them, but they were kind enough to carry in the shopping bags and then they discovered the bubbles. Oh well, they didn't find the little necklaces I bought them.

vCash
    At least I made it to church yesterday for Palm Sunday celebration. Service was longer than usual, early enunciation of the Passion of the Lord..

I grew up fasting only from Wed 'till Good Friday then all bets are off on Saturdays.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234