Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walei View Post
    Randal sucked in his season (although Stefani was worse), hiring him was Trump trying to be PC (IMHO).
    That's doubtful; Trump has never attempted in his life to be PC.
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheylana View Post
    That's doubtful; Trump has never attempted in his life to be PC.
    LOL that's true what was I thinking.

Alla from that season was the best contestant IMO. In my memory, none of Randal's win as PM were due to him being impressive

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walei View Post
    I was rooting for Marlee because I do not like John Rich's attitude and demeanor in general. He can get very unnecessarily defensive and the way he put down Marlee's charity was very off putting. However I do agree he did a better job overall, raising money on the last task was brilliant!
    I thought Marlee was far classier than John Rich and was rooting for her too. John was aggressive at moments, just too loud and pushy. And raising money on the last task really should not have counted. In fact, I saw it in a negative light as a manipulative and inappropriate move.

But I concede that John did have more momentum and was a stronger leader than Marlee.

vCash
    I wanted Marlee to win as well, but I'm prepared to concede that John was a better leader than Marlee and he was correct that his body of work throughout the season was more impressive.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425