Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Celebrity Apprentice Bat Sh** crazy

Is anyone else watching this?

http://www.people.com/people/article...457799,00.html

Richard Hatch is a jerk. He has all ready pushed David Cassidy. Star Jones is lazy.

vCash
    I want to see the catfight between Nene and Star Jones. Meow.

vCash
    I've never actually watched this show before, but something about this cast is too much to resist. I missed the first hour. Apparently the drama is already in full swing. David Cassidy looks really old.

vCash
    Oh good I'm not the only one watching this train wreck. Poor David Cassidy. Star is screwing up bad. Hope it doesn't hurt the ladies.

vCash
    Who are these people buying the pizzas? Thousand dollar tips?

ETA: OMG, Starr's wig!

Is it always girls vs. boys?
    Last edited by LuckyCharm; 03-07-2011 at 03:16 AM.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Yes, David Cassidy looks terrible. Is it plastic surgery gone wrong? (I hope he's not ill.) He looks older than his "mom," Shirley Jones.

This group is beyond a trainwreck. LaToya Jackson is probably the most normal one!

ETA: And are we watching the next President of the United States??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    Yes, David Cassidy looks terrible. Is it plastic surgery gone wrong? (I hope he's not ill.) He looks older than his "mom," Shirley Jones.

This group is beyond a trainwreck. LaToya Jackson is probably the most normal one!

I've always loved LaToya for some reason. And the crazy stuff she says is often confirmed as truth later, so I've come to believe she really is one of the saner folks around, and certainly among the Jacksons. I'm sure some folks love to make her out as crazy in hope that nobody will believe her when she starts telling their business.

I don't know how long I'm going to last with this show, though. As entertaining as the contestants are, Trump just annoys the heck outta me.

Go girls!!!!! Winning!!!

ETA: Um, no.

vCash
    Can't stand Richard Hatch...oh dear lord he's keeping Hatch for ratings. Had that guy put his hands on me like he did David, Donald would be sued.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticchic View Post
    Can't stand Richard Hatch...oh dear lord he's keeping Hatch for ratings. Had that guy put his hands on me like he did David, Donald would be sued.
    That was crap. Hatch should have been fired.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Trump wants many Canseco/Hatch fights for ratings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    That was crap. Hatch should have been fired.

I'm disgusted.

He's disgusting.

Ugh.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Wow, if what Richard Hatch did was "physical assault" then half the planet needs to be incarcerated. Putting your hand on someone's shoulder to direct them away from a business meeting in progress was rude, but hardly combatative. What was Cassidy thinking to make a private phone call in the middle of a meeting?

There was a ZERO percent chance that Cassidy would have been bruised by being "pushed around" by Hatch. For anyone to have insinuated that assault took place just because one does not like Hatch's gruff behaviour is disgusting.

And it's interesting how people objected to Hatch "assaulting" Cassidy, and then there was all this talk about Jose beating the crap out of Hatch, both in the board meeting, and then when the women were up in the suite together. I guess gay-bashing is still "in".
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    I thought Trump was the only one saying something about Jose beating up Hatch. And when Jose didn't answer at first, Trump kept at him until he did. It seemed to me that he was trying to goad Jose or Hatch (or both) into losing their cool but neither really took the bait. There were several points in the discussion where it seemed like he was determined to provoke a confrontation between those two.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCharm View Post
    I thought Trump was the only one saying something about Jose beating up Hatch.

It was also said by one or two of the women watching from their suite. Obviously feeding off what Trump was saying.

But if any of the women mentioned Hatch being gay, I missed it. (which is completely possible. I was watching with a group trying to get them to hush the entire time) I know it wasn't mentioned in the board room, so I'm not clear where Peter's gay bashing comment comes from.

vCash
    Trump has a bias against short men. The ladies are gonna be shocked to see Hatch again!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    I would have fired David Partridge. He kept going on and on about nothing. I can't see him contributing in the future. When was this filmed? Was it before his Nov 2010 DUI?
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Looks like a promising season. Lots of BSC (Bat Sh#$ Crazy)!! Dont' know who some of these folks are. Early impressions

Men
    Hatch- don't like him, but Cassidy was wimpy and did not see him contributing anything. But will love seeing Hatch go early. Totally agree that Trump is keeping him for entertainment.
    Cancseco - seems not bad, remained calm and seems possibly capable. Pleasantly suprised.
    Busey - BSC
    Rap guy - seems promising
    Not enough of the others yet.

Women
    Star - not much ego, NOT, just way too sure of herself
    Lisa - might be capable, but annoying.
    LaToya - a little flaky, but possibly normal? Don't see her winning it all.
    Marlee - seems intelligent, and in there for fun
    Nikki Taylor - found her niche, good for her.
    Playboy playmate- did we even see her?
    Dionne - ?? hope she shines more, seems like a nice lady, but maybe out of her element.
    Nene- never have watched any Housewives show. Seems like she will be entertaining at least.

Loved seeing Curtis again!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    Playboy playmate- did we even see her?
    Barely.

No pun intended.

vCash
    I think Hatch is a jackass but I agree with David Cassidy getting the axe. That "physical abuse" was so overblown, and the first instance David Cassidy brought it up to Hatch, he apologized.

Also Jose... base on what they showed this episode I don't really like the vibe he's setting off... Something with his demeanor.

The women... anxiously waiting for the BSCness

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticchic View Post
    You spoke for me!
    David's assessment of Richard was correct.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast