Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Prick Admin
    vCash
    My moment was the Cowboys exclaiming "All the signs are in Japanese" while in the shot there was a sign with the English translation underneath.

at Jamie's attitude when she was the one who smashed that guy's mirror.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post
    I am really liking Justin. He's very funny and awfully cute.
    Total agreeance. Extremely engaging, witty, great smile, nicely fuzzy chest.

I could get him into an exercise regime ... and also to his monthly waxing.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Typical Jaime. She smashes the guy's mirror and she complains when he calls the Police.

One thing I did not like last night was the Globetrotters getting that added time thanks to Ron and Christina's bitching on the mat. If that was an on purpose game play, then fine and I'd say it was deserved. However, it wasn't *and* once they realized it was Ron and Christina's bag, they left it near Ron's stuff in the changing area.

I am not looking forward to Ron going after them next week. Because we all know he will and keep on adding to his asshattery behaviour. Speaking of that...Did I see the promo right and he threw something at another car while it was moving on a highway in China? That'll get you at the very least charged w/something anywhere else, but to do that in China!?!

That's not stupid. That's delusional!!

Loved Kynt last night. He just keeps adding to the funny. My favourite from him last night was how even after all that mud and the hosing off, his makeup still stayed on.

And add me to the list who was just drooling over the countryside of Japan. That one shot of Mount Fuji w/the trees in all their Autumn splendour was just jawdroppingly stunning!!

Please let next week be Ron and Christina's last!?! Please TAR Gods?

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    The previews are ruining my Amazing Race Snuffings game! I need all kinds of bloodshed in these early episodes to avoid handing out seven LeGoune Memorial golds at the end of this thing!

Though ... maybe once, some fine day, the previewed 'in peril' team will actually be eliminated.
    Even if they aren't, it has occurred to me that basing my picks on the previews is a really dumb longterm strategy for this game.

I am going to ponder and rethink .
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Why did the Globes get a penalty for taking the bag by mistake? To me, it looked like they took it by mistake thinking that it was their's, and then they realized it wasn't their's and left it right in the changing room by Ron's stuff. I don't see why they should get a penalty for that. But I wasn't listening that closely when R/C were complaning on the mat, so maybe I missed something.

vCash
    Maybe they have a rule that you can't mess with other people's stuff, even accidentally? Because, after all, how do you prove it was an accident? Idk though, you would think if it was a rule that Phil would have already given them the penalty. I think the is that Christina complained and then they got the penalty. Of course, they could have brought the bag back to where they picked it up from.

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    I would think the logic behind the Globetrotters NOT putting the bag back where they first took it from was to not waste any of their time but they were fine with the other two wasting time looking for it. They realized their mistake but instead of returning it to where they originally took it from they chose another option that saved them the most time and cost the others more time increasing the distance between them. In a race where minutes can count I'd probably plead my case as well.

I don't really care how whiney Ron is, in this situation I think it's right they got that penalty and will hopefully prevent them from doing similar things as the race progresses.

As for the delayed penalty from Phil he probably needed to talk to the crew that follows each teak to hear from them what happened and a decision was likely made based on how much time Ron and Christina spent looking around the wilderness for their bag. It's not a decision that could be made on that matt based solely of Ron and Christina's account.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

vCash
    I'd bet that the Trotters were told (edited out of the show, of course, to increase the effect when R&C were at the mat) of their penalty when they checked in. Sneaky, but I'll admit to liking that edit made Ron look even whinier.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I want Ron and Christina eliminated next week. Especially, since I've already used them.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    As to Ron throwing the rock, it was IMO an attempt to get the people on the bus/bus driver to see them, stop & pick them up. Didn't one of them say something to the effect of "stop bus?"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    I'd bet that the Trotters were told (edited out of the show, of course, to increase the effect when R&C were at the mat) of their penalty when they checked in. Sneaky, but I'll admit to liking that edit made Ron look even whinier.
    I was waiting for the Globetrotters to get the "However..." from Phil, and I was surprised when they didn't.

I remember several seasons ago when one team accidentally took another team's car at a task. They realized their mistake and returned the car, but not before the other team finished the task and were freaking out, looking for their car. The offending team got a penalty, even though they did not take the car on purpose and tried to remedy their mistake, which cost them a bunch of time. Given this, I think it follows that the Globetrotters should get a penalty for taking the wrong pack, even if it was an innocent mistake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post
    I was waiting for the Globetrotters to get the "However..." from Phil, and I was surprised when they didn't.

I remember several seasons ago when one team accidentally took another team's car at a task. They realized their mistake and returned the car, but not before the other team finished the task and were freaking out, looking for their car. The offending team got a penalty, even though they did not take the car on purpose and tried to remedy their mistake, which cost them a bunch of time. Given this, I think it follows that the Globetrotters should get a penalty for taking the wrong pack, even if it was an innocent mistake.
    I am going to have to re-watch the episode since I was on the phone while all of this was going on. What's the old saying about not knowing the law doesn't make you exempt from following it?
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Okay. I get it now about the bag. I need to not let my eyes and brain drift when I am watching. I miss stuff sometimes. Note to future TAR'ers ...... put a big ole piece of duct tape on your bag with your name on it in big block sharpie pen letters.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123