Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    Where did barbk say that?
    I'm not quite getting it, either. (And yes, I know what "in vino veritas" means.)

Can you say you've made it as a public figure when crazy people in the drunk tank randomly cite you during their DTs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    Can you say you've made it as a public figure when crazy people in the drunk tank randomly cite you during their DTs?

Absolutely!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by REO View Post
    "in vino veritas." It means in wine there is truth. That's what I thought he was ranting about.
    Otherwise know as "Drunken words = sober thoughts."

The closet door is off it's hinges now.

vCash
    Danceronice,
    I said up thread I think he's a closeted gay. "In vino" he spoke about "his people" who were oppressed and even went so far as to offer the cop a bj but then recanted. I think he mentioned Johnny as someone who doesn't think it should matter because he knows if he was blatant about his own sexuality he'd get sacked from his church - which he did. Of course he didn't make perfect sense because he was soused. I said it was just a theory on my part. It was my explanation of perhaps why he mentioned Johnny.

vCash
    I took "refuse like Johnny Weir" to mean that he was refusing to go along with what others wanted him to do, a la Johnny.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCharm View Post
    P.S. Should this thread be merged with the one in OTBT?
    Yes; sorry, but since this is really about a priest and not Johnny--I think OTBT is a better place for it.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

podcast mistress
    Ready to interview Uncle Dickie at any time.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    I took "refuse like Johnny Weir" to mean that he was refusing to go along with what others wanted him to do, a la Johnny.
    I thought so too, though I just think it's odd he pulled JW randomly out of his drunken stupor.
    In my spare time, I like to interview figure skating legends.

vCash
    For real, people?

I suppose offering to... *ahem*.... orally service the officers to get out was just random too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by casken View Post
    For real, people?

I suppose offering to... *ahem*.... orally service the officers to get out was just random too?
    He didn't even ask for their Zodiac signs . People have such rotten manners these days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    He didn't even ask for their Zodiac signs . People have such rotten manners these days.

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by REO View Post
    Danceronice,
    I said up thread I think he's a closeted gay. "In vino" he spoke about "his people" who were oppressed and even went so far as to offer the cop a bj but then recanted. I think he mentioned Johnny as someone who doesn't think it should matter because he knows if he was blatant about his own sexuality he'd get sacked from his church - which he did. Of course he didn't make perfect sense because he was soused. I said it was just a theory on my part. It was my explanation of perhaps why he mentioned Johnny.
    I'm not finished watching the whole thing but have just got past the oppressed people bit and it comes after he asks the police if this is happening because he is black? And follows it up with saying he is half black and goes on about oppression.

It's very and I look forward to finishing it later. Having said that I think it's pretty shitty of the police to leak that video, as he said he isn't a monster. Makes me a bit of a hypocrite for watching it but I do feel a pang of sympathy for him that he was violated this way. If I passed him on the street I'd chuckle and carry on, I wouldn't stand there listening to his rant for 20 minutes.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12