View Poll Results: Which Gals Did You Enjoy Tonight? (Multiple Choice Allowed)

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ashthon Jones

7 13.73%
  • Haley Reinhart

11 21.57%
  • Julie Zorrilla

1 1.96%
  • Karen Rodriquez

18 35.29%
  • Kendra Chantelle

6 11.76%
  • Lauren Alaina

17 33.33%
  • Lauren Turner

26 50.98%
  • Naima Adedapo

19 37.25%
  • Pia Toscano

41 80.39%
  • Rachel Zevita

2 3.92%
  • Tatynisa Wilson

0 0%
  • Thia Megia

32 62.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    Too much hand waving but I really liked Pia.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Top 5 should be
    Pia, Thia, Lauren 1 and Lauren 2, and Haley.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    I loved Pia and Thia!

vCash
    Wow Pia was awesome, Pia and Thia were the two best tonight
    Kyle

vCash
    pia has a big voice. only one in the entire lot with a real shot at becoming a "pop star" in today's Top 40 scene.

Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    Pia blew everyone away. That was awesome. And there were some really bad song choices tonight.

vCash
    It should be Naima, Lauren 1, Lauren 2, Thia and Pia in the top 5, those were clearly the best 5 tonight. They were awesome.
    Kyle

vCash
    As well as Pia sung.. something about Thia blows me away. Heffa came out acapella and her voice's tone is honey to the ears.
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

vCash
    Pia, Thia, Lauren 1, Lauren 2. This could be confusing season. I'm having trouble keeping it straight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCharm View Post
    I feel like it's mean, really hate her name. I would like to hear Randy express an opinion or give a criticism without Jennifer shrieking that she disagrees. We already heard what you think. Shut up and let other people talk.
    True, but Randy used to do it all the time to Simon. I used to yell for him to shut up and let Simon talk.
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

vCash
    Pia & Thia, no one else was even close.

vCash
    I hadn't heard any of them before tonight, and was mostly unimpressed.

Pia sang well, but she sounded exactly like she was a contestant on American Idol. That was a very Idol structured number.

The only one I really liked was Thia. I thought she had a beautiful voice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCharm View Post
    Pia, Thia, Lauren 1, Lauren 2. This could be confusing season. I'm having trouble keeping it straight.
    Well, Lauren 2 can go home & save us the trouble. Honestly, her personality is too cutesy for me & her voice is middle of the road. She needs to go home & mature a little first. Actually both Laurens can go home.

The others:

The Bad:
    1. Ta-Tynisa Wilson – probably the worst job tonight
    4. Rachel Zevita – I thought I would be voting for her but it was a little strange
    7. Ashton Jones – I hated this but I want her necklace
    8. Julie Zorrilla – zzzzzz

The Good:
    3. Kendra Chantelle - good voice but forgettable
    6. Lauren Turner - she has a tone to her voice I don't care for
    11. Lauren Alaina – see above, she's not Reba

The Exceptional:
    2. Naima Adedapo – I loved it, love her voice & her attitude, loved the arrangement
    5. Karen Rodriguez – I hate Hero but she did a great job
    9. Haley Reinhart – I like her, didn't like the talking back but I thought she did good
    10. Thia Megia – I liked her the best of the night, beautiful voice
    12. Pia Toscano – very powerful & beautiful voice

ETA: the only ones I care about making the cut is Pia, Thia, & Naima

vCash
    Seriously, the best pool of contestants EVER.

It was so difficult to the choose who I liked best. In all honestly, I truly enjoyed everyone except for Ta-Tynisa, Rachel, and Julie. The cut is going to be brutal.

My Favorites:

Pia Toscano
    Lauren Alaina
    Lauren Turner
    Karen Rodriguez
    Haley Reinhart
    Thia Megia

Unfortunately, one has to be bumped.

Kendra, Ashthon, and Naima were all good, but I just don't think it was enough.

vCash
    Overall, the singing was good, but there were some bad song choices and boring performances.

Tatanysa -- she chose a song that does not showcase vocals, which may have been purposeful given that her vocals didn't sound very good. She's toast. They booted much more talented people to give her this chance. Not sure why. I can't believe that Jennifer was arguing with Randy over whether Rhianna sang it better. I'm assuming that dialidol is majorly screwed up tonight because right now they have her in first by a mile.

Naima -- Better than I expected, but not one of the best. I think she'd add a little interest to the show and might end up with a wild card spot assuming that the teens get voted in.

Kendra-- I think she'll largely be forgotten. This just isn't a song to sing on a night where it's make it or break it. And I thought there were better women who got the boot before now.

Rachel -- She just didn't own it. It really didn't work. I think she's a goner. The voters won't put her through because she's too odd and didn't sing well enough and she's not a judge favorite.

Karen -- She had some nice moments, but it also seemed tepid at times. I don't think she'll get voted through, but she could get a wild card spot.

Lauren T. -- She was one of my favorites. I'm tossing most of my votes her way. I think she's going to be hurt by not being pageanty and not having gotten much tv time before now. I think she could go modern, too. I can see her on the radio next to Adele if she has the right song. I'd like to see her try Grace Potter's "Medicine" if she gets through. But, that could be difficult because I don't think she's one of the judges' or producers' favorites.

Asthon -- Pretty voice. Very good stage presence. Might be forgettable to a lot. Might be a wild card contender.

Julie -- That was bad. She's really going to regret that song choice. What was she thinking? She can't compare to Kelly and she didn't sing well. I don't think the pretty is going to save her.

Haley -- She's good, but her enunciation bugs me and it seems like she sings the same every time and it comes across as really phony.

Thia -- She showed great control. The opposite of Robbie. If she doesn't get voted in, I think she'll get a wild card.

Lauren A. -- Based on the spoilers, I was expecting better. I didn't like her arrangement. Part of it is that she just annoys the heck out of me, not just when she's not singing, but also with her stage presence when she is singing. Sort of like Big Mike annoyed me last year. But, there's no question that she will go through tomorrow.

Pia -- I didn't care for the song choice or arrangement and her arm movements were distracting, but she definitely sang it well. She's definitely going through. If votes don't do it, the wild card will.

I think that Pia, Thia, and Lauren A. definitely will be in the top 12/13. I'm hoping that Lauren T and Naima join her to add some variety and interest. I hope that Thia and Lauren A. going through, along with Scotty going through, make the producers think they don't need to add Brett or Robbie.

So, given what I expect from voting, I think I'd like to see the following top 13

1. Paul
    2. Casey
    3. Jacob
    4. James
    5. Stefano
    6. Scott
    7. Lauren T.
    8. Lauren A.
    9. Pia
    10. Thia
    11. Naima
    12/13. Asthon, Karen, or Tim or Robbie if they can show some of what they showed us before this week

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Kendra, Rachel, Lauren T., Ashton....you gots to pick a hit record!! People won't get into your performance if they don't know the song. (Yeah, I know "Criminal" hit the top 30, but it's not something the average viewer will have remembered.)

Where did Naima come from? I remember seeing her, but don't remember her singing anything. I was very much when I found out her song choice, but she WORKED IT!!

Add me to the list of Pia/Thia admirers.

Surprised Ashton hasn't got more votes. While the song was rather non-descript, she sang it well, has great stage performance and is HAWT. She might have shot herself in the foot with her song choice...

P.S. Just checked dialidol's predictions....I am NOT happy!!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    I will bet anyone a hundred bucks that DialIdol has it wrong tonight. There's no way those top two will be anywhere in the top five. No way.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    I will bet anyone a hundred bucks that DialIdol has it wrong tonight. There's no way those top two will be anywhere in the top five. No way.
    DialIdol still has a few hours of data collecting to do for us West-Coast'ers who still have time to vote. They will have more accurate stats up tomorrow. I hope!!!

vCash
    I think I will seriously quit watching now if Ta-Tynisa gets through. What does the public see in her??

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    I think I will seriously quit watching now if Ta-Tynisa gets through. What does the public see in her??
    There must be a lot of people out there who see her as the only girl in the world...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast