Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    I didn't realize being drunk in the passenger seat of a car was considered public drunkeness. I wonder if she was mouthing off to the officers when they got pulled over or something?

I get that the officers had to take her into the drunk tank because she had no way to safely get home (since the driver was drunk- an actual crime) but I guess I'm not seeing what is "bad" here either.

(Now if she has a drinking problem, that's bad for her- but it's not illegal to be an alcoholic...)

vCash
    According to sources (you know how reliable that is), she wouldn't have been arrested or taken in at all if the driver had not been drunk. However, the paperwork said she was "extremely intoxicated" and unable to care for herself.

In order to hold her, she was arrested.

As far as bad is concerned, I would characterize it as she made a bad choice (choices if the rumors of an ongoing problem are true). She was setting a bad example for her son and for anyone who looks up to her. She was a bad example of a responsible adult.

vCash
    I'm not a drinker so I really have no idea but...

if the legal limit is .08, I've always understood that was one drink, if the test was taken within the hour.

So if it's .09, is it fair to say that might be 2 glasses of wine with dinner?

This question is not an excuse for him being behind the wheel or saying it's not bad, I'm not in any way suggesting that. I'm just wondering if she was much more wasted than him, which is why they took her in too and where this "public drunkeness" (on her part) comes from.

eta: I hadn't read ArtisticFan's post before I posted this. So she must have been much more than him?

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    I still find it highly amusing that Prancer follows Pink on Twitter.
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

...Her?
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    And she started dating the BF almost immediately after and said it wasn't a rebound romance. Uh, sure.
    I don't think he was, there has definitely been talk that her relationship with her current boyfriend started while she was married.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    I'm not a drinker so I really have no idea but...

if the legal limit is .08, I've always understood that was one drink, if the test was taken within the hour.

So if it's .09, is it fair to say that might be 2 glasses of wine with dinner?
    For me? Yes, but I'm a small-ish person. It depends on your weight and build and other stuff.

vCash
    People at the restaurant (via TMZ) are saying they shared possibly two bottles of wine with dinner.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/01/christ...l-before-wine/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixflamezzz View Post
    Yeah, like when she said the recession was an exciting time because it forced everyone to cut back, and people losing their jobs meant they would be able to be focused on finding something that truly excited them.
    Or when she "allegedly" began dating current fiance while he was still living with his girlfriend and said "that's his problem." Granted IMO the person who is already in a relationship should bear the majority of the responsibility (he sounds like a jerk who is supposedly using Natalie for the press attention) but if you know he's taken and you don't give a damn about anothers persons feelings and date him anyway? That's says a lot about that person as well.

Oh and then being one of the many Roman Polanski supporters yet compared meat eaters to rapists?

I've always been a fan of Natalie as an actress and outwardly she is stunning but I don't think she is that nice.

As for Christina, I never thought she would be one of the troubled young stars. It's a shame as out of all the former tweenybopper set she had the most talent.

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    So, was Pink a Disney star??
    "Cupcakes are bullshit. And everyone knows it. A cupcake is just a muffin with clown puke topping." -Charlie Brooker

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMadame View Post
    So, was Pink a Disney star??
    No, I don't think so. But she was a popular artist (and started with kind of a Pop sound) during the same "Total Request Live" era as the other two. (She did the Moulin Rouge song with Christina)

I think it was just that she was characterized as the "troublemaker" and they were "wholesome and sweet" in the late 90s.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    I still find it highly amusing that Prancer follows Pink on Twitter.
    It's even funnier that I got the idea from Kruss--and that Pink and I exchanged tweets one day, which was .

You just don't know me like you think you do, 'paw.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by triple_toe View Post
    ... while her boyfriend was arrested for a DUI. Article here

Another child star on a downward spiral I guess... Good lord, they're dropping like flies. I really feel sorry for the girl, but it's so much worse because of the child she had with her ex-husband. I mean, arrested for public drunkenness at 2:45 A.M. on a MONDAY? What happens on a Saturday or Friday night then?

Who could have thought that out of Christina, Lindsey, Britney, and Charlie, Britney is the one who looks the sanest and the most on track with her life?
    She was arrested for being drunk. She didn't cause any problems. The article says she was co-operative. This is such a non story. If people were arrested for simply being drunk in the UK half the population would be locked up and being processed from Thurs right through to monday morning

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    You just don't know me like you think you do, 'paw.
    I know that you like to tip cows and play in a jug band.
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

vCash
    It's easy to say not to drink. But at just about every industry event there is, booze (and drugs ) seem so available. And AA meetings in Hollywood, from what I hear, are LOADED with spies ready to rat on celebs. IIRC, Naomi Campbell was ratted out at a NA meeting.

AGC ran a BI about Xtina; apparently this has been a long time coming. It could also explain her pudgy, bloated appearance.

vCash
    A ruuuuude Spanish article spreading the rumors that she is addicted to sex (which is why he divorced her...he couldn't keep up with her appetite ) , no matter what the gender ("I love women, but I'm not interested in a relationship with someone of the same sex").

http://www.quien.com/espectaculos/20...adicta-al-sexo

vCash
    There have been rumors about her getting her freak on for years...and that is fine. But you have to be sexually compatible with your spouse.

If she's drinking as heavily as they say, I worry about her son.

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
    I think it was just that she was characterized as the "troublemaker" and they were "wholesome and sweet" in the late 90s.
    Oh, okay.
    "Cupcakes are bullshit. And everyone knows it. A cupcake is just a muffin with clown puke topping." -Charlie Brooker

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanbfan View Post
    I just wanted to point out Britney never got arrested, so Pink, fact check. Especially since you called yourself a Britney fan.
    I am pretty sure Pink was only referring to Christina's arrest when making the cuff remark. You can't assume that she thinks Britney was arrested from her tweet. I never took it that way or thought of it like that until you mentioned it. I see how you got that conclusion but there is no way to read her mind and know for sure. Britney may have never been arrested but she did have her children taken from her and is still under a conservatorship. I'd say the difference is pretty slim as far as public humiliation is concerned. As matter of fact, I'd rather be arrested for public intoxication than go through what Britney did.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    She was arrested for being drunk. She didn't cause any problems. The article says she was co-operative. This is such a non story. If people were arrested for simply being drunk in the UK half the population would be locked up and being processed from Thurs right through to monday morning
    Innit.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Ovsiannikov View Post
    Or when she "allegedly" began dating current fiance while he was still living with his girlfriend and said "that's his problem." Granted IMO the person who is already in a relationship should bear the majority of the responsibility (he sounds like a jerk who is supposedly using Natalie for the press attention) but if you know he's taken and you don't give a damn about anothers persons feelings and date him anyway? That's says a lot about that person as well.

Oh and then being one of the many Roman Polanski supporters yet compared meat eaters to rapists?
    Celebrities say the darnedest things . . .

If the boyfriend is as much of a scumbucket as everyone says, though, I feel sorry for her. They always think, "Oh, he did it to that other woman, but he's not going to do it to me!" Then reality strikes.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast