Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    I don't know why, but I'm not surprised !

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    She was arrested for being drunk. She didn't cause any problems. The article says she was co-operative. This is such a non story. If people were arrested for simply being drunk in the UK half the population would be locked up and being processed from Thurs right through to monday morning
    Or what if this happened in New Orleans! LOL! I also don't think Christina did anything wrong. She wasn't driving and it sounds like the police were probably too impatient to wait on someone to come pick her up so they just arrested her. It reminds me of that joke by Ron White (I think) who got thrown out of a bar and then arrested. He said "I wasn't drunk IN PUBLIC, I was drunk in a bar and then I got thrown out IN PUBLIC." LOL!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Yeh, I see this as yet another rabid papparazzi led, "break 'em down" much-ado-about-nothing incident. They've got us in a continual feeding frenzy, dontcha think? (raising my hand)

I don't see signs of downward spiral within this "news" ... Xtina's SB debacle aside, there's nothing with her behavior that would have me embellishing an overlying problem. Only one husband cast off? Meh, beginner! But, really, this is not even on par with Maria Carey's "Glitter" era problems, from which Carey shed off quickly and came out stronger than ever.

vCash
    Call me when Xtina grabs an ice cream cart.

gold dust woman
    vCash
    Or shaves her head?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123