vCash

Tessa and scotts free dance- Hip Hip Chinchin

I found this on the internet. Even though Virtue and Moir are not ballroom dancers I do admire the direction they took their dance by being true to the beat of the music and doing real ballroom moves. These two however are incredible. Enjoy. You will recognize the music right away
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgJcPu5Wxrk

vCash
    Love this! Yulia is an amazing dancer. I must have been hiding under a stone all season I didn't realise V&M were using this music - must look it up!

Quadless
    vCash
    Here's a better quality video of Yulia and Max. I call her the Navka of ballroom.

I felt bad for Max when she left him for Roberto Cocchi, but it seems to have been the right move for her as she and Roberto have been racking up the titles.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by paulac View Post
    I must have been hiding under a stone all season I didn't realise V&M were using this music - must look it up!
    Well they've been out most of the season with Tessa's injury. They skated part of the free at 4CC, but stopeed the program mid-way through and didn't finish the event. We should be able to see the whole free at Worlds.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by paulac View Post
    I liked this one the best. I admit to knowing nothing about dancing but the first video seemed as if they were slightly off in a few spots. That could have been a syncing problem with the audio and video as youtube often has happen but sometimes they just weren't totally in sync themselves. I liked this video much more, great performance. I love it and I've never given two farts about ball room dancing.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Yulia's pretty much the best female Latin dancer in the world--they even beat the reigning champions, which almost never happens. Wouldn't have done that with Max (not that he isn't nice, and very talented, and an absolute genius with showdances-The Beat, Pirates, Peter Gunn, Zorro, that's all him) but she's on her whole own level.

I just people would stop ripping off her pantsuit costume from "The Beat." On her, it looks good. On Brooke Burke, not so much.

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjzkG...eature=related

The last 30 seconds of this routine is just mind blowing (more like last minute as they have kind of choreographed bows). I never thought I would watch ball room dancing much less become obsessed but this does it. I can't take my eyes off of her. This video features her new partner and he is better, even I can tell that.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjzkG...eature=related

The last 30 seconds of this routine is just mind blowing (more like last minute as they have kind of choreographed bows). I never thought I would watch ball room dancing much less become obsessed but this does it. I can't take my eyes off of her. This video features her new partner and he is better, even I can tell that.
    -Brian

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Scary part: Michael and Joanna are still pretty clearly their betters where paso's concerned. Their paso is sublime, Riccarod and Yulia's is an acquired taste.

And Riccardo's good but still not as good as Yulia. Seriously, the woman's got feet to die for. The foot is everything in Latin and hers are just--perfect. (And I keep reminding myself how short he has to be--Max is TINY--I'm 5'6" in my Latin heels and he's shorter than me when he's wearing dance sneakers, which amazed me to no end-- and yet looks bigger than Yulia, and she's teeny. Riccardo can't be more than 5'8 or 5'9 tops.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSfVk...eature=related

And look at the SPEED. I honestly had to watch the background to make sure this wasn't sped up.

No wonder Karina went for the DWTS money--not even if she got back with Slavik could they touch that. Michael and Joanna are in big trouble and that never happens. Yulia's just from a whole other planet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSfVk...eature=related

And look at the SPEED. I honestly had to watch the background to make sure this wasn't sped up.
    Stunning