Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

vCash
    What? NO Plushenko...??
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    they didn't mention Plushenko from the beginning

I wonder why Brezina disappeared in the final cast list……

vCash
    Brezina is just about to finish his high school, he has probably the final exam next week.

vCash
    Michal is surely planning on Bratislava, there must be a mistake on the site. Also Czech synchro team Olympia (13th on synchro Worlds) is going to Bratislava.

vCash
    Alexei Yagudin in Bratislava (Libertango)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVe3gI0Dd_c

Alexei Yagudin in Bratislava (Sway)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc825x1MZs4

moving right along
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SVFints View Post
    Alexei Yagudin in Bratislava (Libertango)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVe3gI0Dd_c

Alexei Yagudin in Bratislava (Sway)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc825x1MZs4
    Thanks for the links SVFints. After checking out the related links for Yags, DomShabs, and Navka+, must say, Brezina certainly outshined the older stars on the tour. And the kind person who recorded Michal's performances got the treat of having him perform all his spins UP CLOSE and PERSONAL (practically on top of the camera).

vCash
    Isn't Michal a little old to be finishing high school? He's like 21, that would be a VERY old high school senior indeed

vCash
    I really enjoyed the show. This Russian shows are really special and I enjoy thzem every year. I came for Irina and she was so great. Met her before and after show off-ice and she´s sooooo nice! I´m still totally excited! Also always great to see are Drobiazko/Vanagas - I LOVE their skating, they always have great programs! Also loved the programs of Petrowa/Tikhonov - they´re so nice, too! I really had a great time in Bratislava, it was a perfect weekend with a great skating show! Thanks for posting it here on FSU, I would have missed it without this great fans here! Thank you so much!!!!!

vCash
    I really like the Yagudin numbers, well who doesn't
    But about the rest, I feel little bit disappointed...
    Most of the show was commented only in Russian or Slovak only Yagudin spoke English, it didn't bother me a lot since I understood, but it wasn't very foreigners friendly.
    Brezina was kind of cute, mainly because he got a new haircut and didn't highlight his hair (at least not so obviously).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1w71ImF6Zw
    About Brezina and high school - he doesn't seem to be into education

vCash
    I like Yagudin's new number, I just heard Yagudin got the warmest reception. Anymore reports?
    Brezina reminds me a little bit of young Yagudin, hope he will do well in the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky166 View Post
    Isn't Michal a little old to be finishing high school? He's like 21, that would be a VERY old high school senior indeed
    Not that much, as the basic/primary schools are for 9 years and we are starting at the age 6+ (some children sometimes 7) and Secondary/High schools are four years, normally you are ending around 19 to 20 and as Michal changed his high school somewhere in the middle to have individual plan (the first school did not allowed him to) it´s understandable.

BTW, he is still better to our high jumper Baba who was ending his high school just this week at the age of 27

vCash
    As soon as heard Alexei’s show, I remembered his show “Alexei Yagudin and Friends” in St. Petersburg in 2005. I went to see it and “Infinity”. It was my first visit to his mother lovely country, Russia.

It has passed 6 years after that. A lot of things happened on his life, but he has been fascinating people in the world. And he has made his show again.

Congratulations on the success of his show!
    Wish brilliant and starry future will wait Alexei.
    Wish sweetness and smiles will fill all around Alexei.

As him, a lot of things happened on my life. Especially after the disaster on March 11th, 2011, the situation around me has changed very much.
    I had sorrow more than joy, tears more than smiles.
    Alexei was sweet like a kiss of Prince and took me to the place of the sunny skies from the darkness.

Thanks billions, Alexei!
    It is my pleasure to see him, no matter what happens.
    Born this way!

Alexei performed 2 programs at the last of both 1st and 2nd act.

In the 1st act, he performed “Sway” and made a speech in English.
    I was glad to listen to his soft voice and understand it.
    He said “Enjoy our show. Enjoy figure skating. Thank you for staying with us.” and more.
    Alexei got tanned, and looked very hot with black tank top!

In the 2nd act, he performed “Libertango” and made a speech in Russian.
    Crowd welcomed his sweet heart talking both in English and Russian.
    He performed very passionate and got bigger applause than any other skaters.
    Audience was too enthusiastic for him to leave from the ice.
    He made encore twice performing circular and strait line step sequences from “Winter”.
    It was the highlight of this show! No one doubted he was the Hero!

In the finale, he was brilliant with gorgeous and happy smile.
    Clapping and cheering continued so long that skaters went around the rink 3 times.
    At last, Alexei was taken a picture with children.

Other skaters:
    Ilia Averbukh: performed with a Vysotsky song. He performs wonderful always, but I felt more soulful in this show than any other shows. I was touched very much. Thank you, Ilia. Wish he will make a show in Japan.

Michal Brezina: performed SP this season in the 1st act. He skated powerful with Japanese drum music. My heart was drumming and got energy. Wish he will come to Japan and perform for victims.

Irina Sluzkaya: wondering if she slimed after 2nd baby birth. She got back jumps and sharpness in her skating. All in all, very cute smiles!

Navka & Kostomarov: fantastic they performed with other kind of music, a ballade and a rhythmic song like Michael Jackson.

Drobyazko & Banagas: performed emotional and passionate. I always like the mood they create on the ice.

Petrova & Tikhonov: their sweet hearts look like appearing in their performances.

Totmyanina & Marinin: great they try to keep the high level technique, after they retired from the eligible.
    But they seemed like concentrating on it. They looked too serious to depict a love story, even when they skated with a love song. Wondering if harder image music will be better for them.

Domnina & Shabalin: welcome back on the ice, Domnina! I like their Matrix program. They look very cool with black hard costumes.

Leonova & Khuvalko: performed dynamic. Wow from crowd!

Evgeni Kuznezov: gorgeous back-flip! He performed in “City Lights” and toured with Ice & Fire this season. He looked friendly with our Alexei.

And an acrobatics pair, a local junior lady skater and pair skaters performed in this show.

A Slovak language speaker made a host of this show with Averbukh instead of Basharov. It was better for crowd to have a mother language speaker in the show when they make a show out of Russia.
    Wish they will make a show in Japan!

Here are my photos and video clips.
    http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/always_love.../35672120.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12