Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ninadel View Post
    I would think that if he was going from Canada to Moscow, he'd want to train for a few days in Prague anyway to manage the time change, so maybe this will work out fine. On the other hand, not sure how demanding/distracting performing in this show would be so close to worlds, especially with the recent Czech media problems.
    Tomas will go to Moscow before Worlds, Nathalie helped him to get some ice time in Megasport arena

I think the show will not affect him badly before Worlds - he likes performing and it can be good for him to be little bit off hard training before Worlds.

I think the visitors of the show like Tomas very much, that "hate" was probably just from some media and the people they would come anyway.

I cannot wait to see the show today

vCash
    Tomas did a great practice yesterday, practising jumps, I think I saw some people from here in the morning also, show of Saturday was better than Friday in general, he hitted also 3axels (had some accidents at the show), also Shen Zhao and Evgeni got a standing ovation, Sasha and Weir rocked the arena. Tomas yesterday skated a new program also, I like his new exhibition(i m not sure if it is exhibition or not) much better than MJ. He shines is shows. Pechelat/Bourzat did the crocodile program that I cant stop loling at his oputfit every time I see it.
    Surya and Sasha got injured though, I saw ambulance out after. Sasha was injured from practice or was sick , I didnt get the czech guy.

vCash
    It was a great show! We enjoyed it very much! Shen and Zhao were fantastic. Johnny Weir aka "Lady Gaga of Figure Skating" entertained us all

Tomas did not land all his jumps in the 1st number-MJ, he tried 3axel so 3 times and it never was ok. After the 1st performance - he thanked his family which was invited and told us that he is always nervous if his family comes to see him skating. He jumped then for them that "damn" triple axel His last number was Tom Jones, very funny indeed. After his perfomance he wanted to do a 4T, he tried it 2x, but unfortunately he did not land it, but well, it was just a show, people aplauded him.

Surya did her back flip, she landed ok, but then slipped and fell to the end of the ice, almost on the floor, so she stopped performing und the doctors went to her, I do not know exactly what was wrong.

Sasha skated beautiful, she showed us her unbeliavable extension and looked very nice, it was the 1st time when Czech audience had the oppurtunity to see her live.

Nathalie and Fabian skated their FD and Tarzan EX. What a quality they have in their skating, awww, I hope they will go for a medal at Worlds

Plushenko is still jumping so secure. he showed us 3-3 and 3axels, solid all the way. He could come back and fight for the medals.

I am very grateful that Tomas and the agency were able to present us a show like this. I hope other fans liked is as well and we will see the show of same quality next year.

vCash
    I really enjoyed it as well. I actually didn't think before I'd like it this much. (I hate shows )

I think one of my highlights was defenitely the bad romance program from Johnny. We also looked behind us during his program at certain points and the reaction on the faces of people was just priceless. The audience was loud anyway though after his performance. On the saturday show he got a big bouquet of flowers, they took it from the decoration somewhere during his performance. "Every girl gets a flower, but you need something special" is what they said.

Shen/Zao were a big highlight. They got a standing O. on saturday and the people really wouldn't stop clapping and screaming. They were truly amazing. The presentator asked them in Chinese how they liked Prague and on friday Hongbo spoke in English but on saturday they both just rambled in Chinese and noone had an idea of what they were saying.

Plushenko of course was the star of the show and got a big applause as well. I wish the show organizers would just treat him like one of the others though. In the opening and closing it was like he was the centre, the king of the show. There were many more stars at the show, I'd treat them all equal.

I loved Nathalie and Fabian and every time Fabian comes out in his costume and starts to fight the crocodile I can't help but laughing. Afterwards they asked Nathalie if she could say some Czech words and she was just adorable. She knew "Miluji te, milacku" "dobry den" "jak se mas" "dobre" "moc dobre" and "nashle". Then the presentator taught her some other words... like "Dneska muzeme" wich means "Today we can"

Tomas was great too (well, what else to expect from me, anyway he can't do much wrong for me, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't even made it inside probably. He was my ticket ) he seemed a little tired to me on friday, but nevertheless some triple axels were there. He had a new exhibition to "it's not unusual" from Tom Jones. I especially like the beginning where he just sat at a table with people and pretended to drink some wine.
    Afterwards when the presentator started to talk to Tomas...he said he had seen Nathalie with another man who had almost no clothes on him So Tomas got mad and took off his shirt to show off his muscles. and then when Tomas said later that he would like to try one more jump, the presentator said that "and now we will see a jump on Fabian Bourzat..."

I also really liked it to see the upcoming talents of the Czech republic. We even enjoyed the synchro girls. I normally think synchro is rather boring

On saturday they also had this fashion show going on. It was rather lame, I didn't watch.
    "it doesn't matter if you love what you do, but that you do what you love"
    a quote Tomas Verner () gave me to think about...

vCash
    Oh the fashion show was a great opportunity for a bathroom break, before it restrooms were crowded!
    Plushenko gets the same treatment in opening/closing in Torino, Milan, Stockholm, Japan etc,maybe it is in his contract. I liked what he said for Tomas.
    I wish Johnny would come to Europe more often, he is made for shows. I liked his first program as well. And saw him on the toilet doing the gaga make up!
    deedeelocks i think I saw you in practice when you were sliding the sides of the stairs and maybe running to warm up? , but I was not sure if it is you, I ve only seen you in fsu photos
    I have some amazing photos of Fabian in the almost nothing of a costume crocodile program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by senorita View Post
    I have some amazing photos of Fabian in the almost nothing of a costume crocodile program.

So, would those be photos or

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by senorita View Post
    Oh the fashion show was a great opportunity for a bathroom break, before it restrooms were crowded!
    Plushenko gets the same treatment in opening/closing in Torino, Milan, Stockholm, Japan etc,maybe it is in his contract. I liked what he said for Tomas.
    I wish Johnny would come to Europe more often, he is made for shows. I liked his first program as well. And saw him on the toilet doing the gaga make up!
    deedeelocks i think I saw you in practice when you were sliding the sides of the stairs and maybe running to warm up? , but I was not sure if it is you, I ve only seen you in fsu photos
    yes, what he said to Tomas was very nice indeed. Tomas thanked him for that too afterwards.

And yes, that was me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deedeelocks View Post

Afterwards when the presentator started to talk to Tomas...he said he had seen Nathalie with another man who had almost no clothes on him So Tomas got mad and took off his shirt to show off his muscles. and then when Tomas said later that he would like to try one more jump, the presentator said that "and now we will see a jump on Fabian Bourzat..."
    Any photos of shirtless Tomas, please?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnice View Post
    Any photos of shirtless Tomas, please?
    Sorry, he was wearing a tanktop underneath...

vCash

vCash
    Do you have some photos of Shen/Zhao? Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deedeelocks View Post
    Shen/Zao were a big highlight. They got a standing O. on saturday and the people really wouldn't stop clapping and screaming. They were truly amazing. The presentator asked them in Chinese how they liked Prague and on friday Hongbo spoke in English but on saturday they both just rambled in Chinese and noone had an idea of what they were saying.
    Shen/Zhao said it is their first time to visit Prague. They are very happy to come here and love Prague very much, a beautiful city! They hope have a chance to come again next year.They are also glad to meet many old friends.Thanks again!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123