Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 191
  1. #41
    podcast mistress
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ready to interview Uncle Dickie at any time.
    Posts
    7,823
    vCash
    2367
    Rep Power
    4368
    Hmmm, does make me wonder what Fontana/Zimmerman are going to do now.
    In my spare time, I like to interview figure skating legends.

  2. #42

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY/NJ
    Posts
    4,924
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    35596
    Oh rats!

    They certainly managed to accomplish quite a bit during their brief partnership. Nationals medals in every color (not counting pewter), plus they competed at an Olympics and two World Championships. Would have liked to see their continued development, but what can you do.

    Well, I'm extra glad I got to meet them (and John and Silvia) at Nationals this year!
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

  3. #43

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    290
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    222
    Very sad to hear about this.

    I hope things work out for the best for the both of them. I wonder where Jeremy is planning on coaching?

  4. #44

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    13,534
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    42165
    I wish both of them the very best.

  5. #45
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    RYAN BRADLEY - 2011 US NATIONAL CHAMPION
    Posts
    800
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Wow, what a shock. I did not see this one coming.

  6. #46

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,399
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4361
    I hope it wasn't made necessary by Jeremy's injury. I wish them both the best.

  7. #47

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,478
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Caydee and Rockne would be an incredible mismatch
    Maybe just maybe you could argue it would be the biggest mismatch in the history of pair skating.

  8. #48
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,307
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by manleywoman View Post
    Hmmm, does make me wonder what Fontana/Zimmerman are going to do now.

    I was wondering the same thing, although I had read long before they took on Caydee & Jeremey, that they were moving to Florida to become coaches, so I'm guessing they will stay, but who really knows. I hear that her Karisma line of sportswear has really taken off in Italy, and she goes back there quite a bit for that through out the year. (and John did coach an Italian pair last season Berton & Hoterek)
    Last edited by skamper23; 02-24-2011 at 10:58 PM.

  9. #49

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,520
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    7854
    It takes a lot of money to be a senior competitor.

  10. #50
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    103
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by manleywoman View Post
    Hmmm, does make me wonder what Fontana/Zimmerman are going to do now.
    Model?

    Maybe make some gorgeous children?

  11. #51
    podcast mistress
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ready to interview Uncle Dickie at any time.
    Posts
    7,823
    vCash
    2367
    Rep Power
    4368
    ^
    In my spare time, I like to interview figure skating legends.

  12. #52
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair View Post
    Model?

    Maybe make some gorgeous children?
    Sounds likes a plan to me.

  13. #53
    Awaiting Validation
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    addison
    Posts
    170
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I think this is funny. The Denneys going back to the place they didn't like.

  14. #54

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Sleep in heavenly peace, my BH
    Posts
    11,833
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3986
    Aren't Marley/Brubaker training under John Nicks in California?

    Caydee is moving to Colorado to train with Sappenfield. Brubaker has been there and done that, and he doesn't need another skater who might soon outgrow him.

  15. #55

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York, NY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,365
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3454
    Quote Originally Posted by euterpe View Post
    Aren't Marley/Brubaker training under John Nicks in California?

    Caydee is moving to Colorado to train with Sappenfield. Brubaker has been there and done that, and he doesn't need another skater who might soon outgrow him.
    The Brubaker thing earlier was a joke, or at least I hope it was. That would be the worst partnership ever.

    I'm sure Caydee and her mother already have a partner lined up out in Colorado Springs. We just need to tell us who it is. I'm sure they won't want to announce the new partnership too close to the announcement of the end of her previous one.

  16. #56
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    299
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    The Brubaker thing earlier was a joke, or at least I hope it was. That would be the worst partnership ever.

    I'm sure Caydee and her mother already have a partner lined up out in Colorado Springs. We just need to tell us who it is. I'm sure they won't want to announce the new partnership too close to the announcement of the end of her previous one.
    John Baldwin

  17. #57

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9,000
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1017


    Did NOT expect this at all.

  18. #58
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    593
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by inthemiddle View Post
    John Baldwin
    OMG RFLMAO

  19. #59
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    57
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Rumor mill has H Denney with Frazier so Caydee having someone there would make sense. All the best to Jeremy as he transitions to a new phase in his career--he should pick a different location and really make his own mark as a coach.

  20. #60
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    593
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8ers View Post
    Rumor mill has H Denney with Frazier so Caydee having someone there would make sense. All the best to Jeremy as he transitions to a new phase in his career--he should pick a different location and really make his own mark as a coach.
    That may be pretty hard with his fiance training in Ellenton where they have a home. I would think he would just go back there.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •