Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

vCash
    My best friend has convinced me to watch this show...I'm making my way through the first couple of episodes. It's fun guilty pleasure TV.

vCash
    Okay, I spent an embarasssing amount of time in front of the computer today, and I am all caught up.

Hanna & Spencer are my favorites; Aria is my least favorite. I thought her and Ezra were painful in the last episode; but generally, I love them because it is oh-so-wrong.

I have no idea who is A. Jesus or a wizard, I'm guessing.

I really liked Spencer and Alex together. I wish he'd make a comeback. I loved Lucas, too. I'm torn on how I feel about Hanna and Caleb together. I do like him, though.

I don't like Paige. I hope they don't make her and Emily have a romantic storyline. I love how they've handled Emily's mother - she's obviously struggling with Emily coming out, but she loves her daughter, will stand up for her and is really trying.

vCash
    I don't like Paige either...I watch with two of my friends at school and I've openly admitted that part of the reason I don't is because of her hair. I mean, hair is hair...it's just stuff on top of a person's head. But her bangs just annoy me for some reason, and I just don't like her hair. And that's all I have to say about Paige, lol.

vCash
    Everyone who has been over while I was watching has, without fail, made a negative comment about Paige's hair

vCash
    Hannah and Caleb are beyond adorable together.

vCash
    Ooooh, Caleb, what is he out of? Was he helping A?

This has been a steamy episode by PLL standards. Who knew Toby had such a hot bod?

Poor Spencer's being framed this time around

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    Ooooh, Caleb, what is he out of? Was he helping A?
    My first thought was actually the nephew guy. Maybe he was working with him to claim all that cash, and all that stuff about his pen and whatnot was him trying to get in further with them.

vCash
    Count me in, I'm totally addicted.
    I have been watching it for 2 seasons now.
    My 2 cents? I don't think Jenna is really still blind. Her sight came back but she is faking to control Toby.
    If A isn't Jenna, I have no idea who it could be.
    Maybe Lucas, but, maybe not.

vCash
    If there ever was a blind woman that needed to be slapped...

Poor Spencer. Poor Hanna. Ian is such a creep. I don't know how her parents keep him in the house.

Maybe Melissa killed Allison?

vCash
    I can't decide who's creepier, Ian or Jenna. The Hanna/Caleb thing is sad. I don't think he was doing anything maliciously (at least not at A's level), and it just got out of hand. But then everytime I think I have this show figured out everything changes.

vCash
    Maybe Melissa killed Allison?
    I think you may be on to something there.

I really, really hope Hanna is able to forgive Caleb.

vCash
    ^I don't know, I'd be pretty upset with him too. But then...ITA with wanting Hanna to forgive Caleb. I love them together.

I've been suspecting Melissa for awhile. I feel like Ian and her are working together, cause whenever something comes up to make him real suspicious, she's always got a story for his out of jail card. They're hiding something together.

I totally would've slapped Jenna too if I were Hanna! You know, I feel like Jenna is supposed to be a sympathetic character, but she creeps the heck out of me. But...as horrible as it may be for me to say it, she had that slap coming to her.

And poor Spencer too! Her mom said it right on: someone is trying really hard to make her look guilty. But yet her mom and dad can't see that that person basically lives under their roof. I mean, that offer to help her run away? Please. I bet he wouldn't hesitate to kill her (if he indeed had something to do with Allison dying, he wouldn't think twice about Spencer).

Toby is totally worthy, but I wish he showed more emotion sometimes. Is that just how the character is supposed to be (more reserved and such), or is that just the actor?

Paige still annoys me. But I'm getting used to it.

vCash
    Canadian promos are so much juicier than American promos!

I've never really thought of Jenna as a sympathetic character. I always thought we were supposed to find her creepy...
    Last edited by oleada; 03-08-2011 at 04:24 AM.

vCash
    Canadian promos are so much juicier than American promos!

I've never really thought of Jenna as a sympathetic character. I always thought we were supposed to find her creepy...
    Agreed on Jenna. Is that the Youtube link you meant to post?

I also want Hannah and Caleb back together. But her feelings are totally understandable.

vCash
    No, that was for the music thread. It's fixed now

vCash
    Jenna did have that slap coming to her! I totally don't think Jenna is A though. Jenna is creepy and manipulative in her own way, but too obvious as A. I don't think it's Melissa either, although I do think she's covering up something Ian did.

Really, I have no idea where they're going with this. In the book, you could sort of figure out what was going to happen before the last book came out. But in the show, now I just don't know.

PLL's 2nd season will premiere in mid-June, along with the new show The Lying Game, from Sara Shepard's book of the same name. I just finished the book and felt it pretty weak overall compared to the PLL series. Anyone else read TLG?

vCash
    Several eppisodes ago, I thought they were hinting that there was some incest going on between Jenna and Toby when he was younger. Jenna being the aggressior or course.
    Did anyone else pick up on that?
    Yeah, I could believe that Melissa is the killer. She does cover up for Ian, and I could see her being crazy jealous.

vCash
    I'm pretty sure when Hanna snuck a file from the therapist's office that they saw Jenna in it said exactly that, and later Toby admitted to it. But it's not really incest since they're only step brother and sister IIRC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Latte View Post
    Several eppisodes ago, I thought they were hinting that there was some incest going on between Jenna and Toby when he was younger. Jenna being the aggressior or course.
    Did anyone else pick up on that?
    Jenna and Toby are step siblings and they have been pretty blatant about the fact that they were in a relationship but that toby ended it while Jenna still wants it to continue.

vCash
    I saw like 5 min or so of the last episode. And...now I want to watch all of the next episode.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast