Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash

I've cut my finger

typing with one hand .... pls excuse ..... lol ... is there a health pro or practical type in the house.... slicing a carrot two hours ago i sliced open my index finger with a sharp chef;s knife......abouy one-half in. long....cant tell how deep.....i stopped the bleeding by appling pressure with a clean cloth for 45 mins.....washed thorougly with mild soap. at present little bleeding buy i'm not using it as you can see....

any more i shoud do?

how the heck do they grab those skate blades?

vCash
    LOL@Soxxy! I can hardly type with two hands so good luck to you. Make sure no vampires are around.

vCash
    Guess it depends on how deep the cut is - if you can see flesh inside, I generally get someone to look at it. I still have a scar and slight nerve damage from getting a fingertip sliced in a door 15 years ago.

Good luck with it.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    exceptions to certain TRUE BLOOD cast members and tjeir characters!

vCash
    Oh my goodness- I'm so sorry! I'd keep applying pressure and make sure it stays clean. Do you have a nurse line you can call? Might be worth calling to ask at what point should you seek medical attention. (ie- still bleeding in a few hours, can see tendon (yes!), etc)

As for the skate blades- the trick is to grab the part where the blade attaches to the boot. And to practice with gloves on until you get it right! I've definetly seen a few girls slice their hands open.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    okay, going on three hours and not turning colors yet, not too deep, cant see flesh

vCash
    Ouch! I cut my finger yesterday, too, when a glass broke in my hand while I was washing it. Pressure and a clean bandage. I'm not using that finger, either... Hope you heal quickly!

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Thanks guys, it's all bandaged.....wont be typing ts and r's ; for a couple of days....not easily anyway. Hey, at least Ive gotten out of washing the dishes.