Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quadless
    vCash
    They probably should have sent an e-mail letting you know this, but the demand for pins was so great that they ran out and are having to have more made so yours should be on their way shortly.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    If USFS is out, I have an extra...
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha'sSpins View Post
    It is now May and we still haven't received our pins. The option on the site is no longer available so I just sent an email to the person who originally emailed my receipt/confirmation (I had made a donation to the Memorial Fund too).

My nephews are so disappointed. They're not even huge figure skating fans but they enjoyed the film very much and wanted the mementos. So do I.
    I just got mine late last week - it came in a pretty big package. It included a souvenir "ticket", the pin, a magazine printed on very heavy stock and a thank you letter. It also announced the plans to release the DVD in the fall.

You should get yours soon - I'm sure they had a big backlog.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BittyBug View Post
    They probably should have sent an e-mail letting you know this, but the demand for pins was so great that they ran out and are having to have more made so yours should be on their way shortly.
    I just learned from an assistant over at U.S. Figure Skating that's just what's happened!

Quote Originally Posted by skatemommy View Post
    If USFS is out, I have an extra...
    Thank you for your kind offer skatemommy- I very much appreciate the gesture!
    Quote Originally Posted by harekrishna43 View Post
    I just got mine late last week - it came in a pretty big package. It included a souvenir "ticket", the pin, a magazine printed on very heavy stock and a thank you letter. It also announced the plans to release the DVD in the fall.

You should get yours soon - I'm sure they had a big backlog.
    I can't wait!

Thanks guys!

I'm happy to report that I checked my emails when I got home this evening and found a lovely note from Michelle, the Executive Administrative Assistant for U.S. Figure Skating, and just as you say, there was a back log due to demand-and our pins are on the way. I'm thrilled, and I can't wait to tell my nephews!
    Last edited by Sasha'sSpins; 05-04-2011 at 04:10 AM.

vCash
    My nephews and I finally got our commemorative RISE pins this week! Geez, there must've been a huge demand indeed! I love that it included three special edition movie tickets, and magazine featuring RISE.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314