Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    In case anyone missed it, there will be a repeat on Tuesday, March 15th - 6-8 p.m. eastern and Monday, March 21st - 1 a.m. - 3 a.m. eastern on The Hallmark Channel.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    Was the March 15 rebroadcast canceled? I don't see it listed on the channel guides today, although it is still listed on the Disson site.

vCash
    I think it's supposed to be rebroadcast on March 17th from 6 to 8 PM EDT on either the Hallmark Channel or the Hallmark Movie Channel. I would check out both, just to be sure.

vCash
    It is now scheduled for the 21st - early in the morning - on the Hallmark channel.

vCash
    I was just on HallmarkChannel.com and see it on the 17th (6pm) as well. Hopefully this is correct! Also see it on my Comcast guide. Could be promising...

vCash
    Wow, that was a rough one to watch for me!! defintely not a Riverdance fan, and this show had way too much Riverdance, and not enough skating. Bummed that one of Sasha's routines was chacked. I was hoping they would show it on the Hallmark channel.

Nice to see Steven Cousins, I think this was his one and only Disson show. Love Tanith and Ben too! that sparkly gold dress was stunning on her! Loved Sasha's number and her footwork! And I liked Todd's number too, did he have another number that was chacked too??

vCash
    According to some people I know who attended the live show, Todd had one number, so he wasn't chacked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12