Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quadless
    vCash
    They certainly make a very attractive couple, and it's nice to see two people looking so happy. All the best to them.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    Thanks for the pics. Do you know where the festivities took place?

vCash
    I didn't even know they were not married until now - I am so happy for both of them! And BTW, Anjelika looks stunning.

vCash
    I'm too late, but this is great news! Angelika was my first ice-dancing crush (Masquerade Waltz in 1996). To me, she's still the best female ice dancer since then (though I haven't watched ice dancing that much since 2002.) I learned from her what figure skating really is and how to enjoy it as a fan.

What is funny is now Pasquale is a much more familiar figure to a Japanese figure skating fan like me, since Takahashi, Suzuki and other singles skaters popular in my country work with him for choreography.

Amazing. She doesn't change at all! Stunningly beautiful. Congratulations!
    Last edited by work suspended; 02-26-2011 at 03:04 PM.

vCash
    Well, here's a shot of her at her most joyful: With the kiddies! http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._2072128_n.jpg And this was after she gave birth twice!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jot the Dot Dot View Post
    Well, here's a shot of her at her most joyful: With the kiddies! http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._2072128_n.jpg And this was after she gave birth twice!
    Thank you so much! I was in the middle of getting angry over the results at the Nagano Olympics again, watching their Carmen on Youtube.

It makes me feel very strange. In those days there was very little information about skaters from foreign countries. Ice dancing was not much popular in my country. The only opportunity to be able to watch them was competitions on TV. So, my image of Angelika remained very much like her on the ice until this moment. Now I can see those photos of her (thanks to you!), being a mother of two beautiful kids, doing karaoke, on the Net. Now I really appreciate those technological breakthroughs!
    Last edited by work suspended; 02-27-2011 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Grammar. Always grammar. English is difficult!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNit View Post
    :cupid: Love is in the air. How lovely. :cupid:
    in the whisper of the tree ? in the thunder of the sea ?

vCash
    Thank you so much for posting these, just the dot dot! IMO Anjelika is gorgeous and would look stunning in a paper bag....but this is so much prettier! I agree, the lines of the dress really accentuate her beauty. Congratulations to them both!

vCash
    K/O are one of my fave couples EVER. She had "it" in spades, along with beautiful lines and amazing legs. I loved them a whole lot more than G/P. Few couples have captured me as much since (maybe only A/P)

Great to see her and them so happy - she is just stunningly gorgeous and her figure is as good as ever!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12