Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrushka View Post
    Badams I have seen the show,and I still wouldn't let my kids watch it,sorry.It's too mature for the audience that was being drawn into it. I've had piano students in the past who were in the 1st-2nd grade,dressing like Hannah Montana.It's not cute.Kids should be kids.
    Watching the show is one thing, allowing your small girls to dress like Hannah Montana another, although I have to say that I never thought that Miley's wardrobe on the show was particularly racy, especially not for a high schooler. But even if she had dressed like a Vegas showgirl, it wasn't the show that bought Hannah Montana clothes for those little girls. Responsibility for that lies squarely with the parents.

I've been subjected to a lot of Disney, and I always considered Hannah one of the better shows. Not having to listen to the incredibly obnoxious and unfunny iCarly or the stiff and unfunny Sprouse twins has been one of the better things about my daughter finally outgrowing the Disney channel.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    I thought icarly was nickelodeon?

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela-Fan View Post
    I thought icarly was nickelodeon?
    Probably is. I can't tell you how happy I am not to need to know the difference any more .
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    Showbiz parents with kids in showbiz. And their respective successes (or lack thereof) in parenting.
    Eh, it's just FSU thread drift...
    Actual bumper sticker series: Jesus is my co-pilot. Satan is my financial advisor. Budha is my therapist. L. Ron Hubbard owes me $50.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456