Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Ugh. The point for most of this video seems to be to display what a hot body she has and then only at the very end she decides to stick in the pink triangle for gay rights.

I do give her credit for being able to incorporate the word 'mitosis' into a music video though

vCash
    Did anyone get an 'Alien' reference from the video?

En el trabajo en mi obra maestra, "Bodegón de rosas, las toronjas y el Planetario", que se llevará algún tiempo.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    Did anyone get an 'Alien' reference from the video?
    Someone writing for mtv.com did.

vCash
    Pointy and pointless.

And yep Southpaw, she's ripping off Dale Bozzio from Missing Persons big time.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Wow, so the guy in the video who has all the skeleton tattoos is actually tattood like that. It isn't fake like Gaga's. I thought he was very good looking from what I could tell, mainly his facial bone structure. Turns out he was a model or something? Not sure why he wanted to ruin his face but I hope he is happy. I suppose it got him somewhere in life, haha
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I really enjoyed the video

I'm a big fan and I've liked her music, but I balked at her ticket prices and refused to go on the basis that she hasn't been around long enough to earn those high ticket prices.

The amount of overly serious debate about such a silly character (which is all lady gaga is) always makes me smile. In particular this article, while being spot on IMO, also makes me laugh because deep down i think (or perhaps I just hope!) that Lady Gaga doesn't take herself nearly as seriously as her fans or music journalists seem to http://howupsetting.tumblr.com/post/...born-this-way#

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234