Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by briancoogaert View Post
    And Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron are my favorite junior dance team, but not sure if we will see them at the top of the World ! They are very young and in progress, so, why not ?
    Papadakis & Cizeron have just started their international career I don't think they belong to this thread. It's too early! They're only 16 and 15 and won their first JGP medal this year IIRC.
    They are already hyped as the next big thing for French Ice Dancing. Frankly I think they have a better shot at an Euros Podium in the future than, say Blanc/Bouquet or Carron/Jones.

Wherever the beautiful and artistic male skaters are! :-D
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by _Lola_ View Post
    The Swedish guys - Adrian Shultheiss and Kristofer Berntsson.
    Sorry to nitpick, but Schultheiss has a "c" and Kristoffer is spelled with two "f"s.

In the past few years, it has been a big thrill for Berntsson to win the Swedish National title because both Schultheiss and Majorov have already surpassed him in terms of international results. Kristoffer always writes on his blog how happy he is to able to bring the trophy home. You have to admit that it's pretty amazing that he's a 9-time Swedish champion despite the two younger guys who are nipping at heels. The last time he lost the title was back in 2005!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234