Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dundas View Post
    Based on Oleada's long history of anti-Chinese-skaters ranting on a variety boards, it's no surprise she's such a sensation on this board.

Typical 'liberal' whitey woman.
    White Anti Chinese

*dead*

Home Sweet Home
    vCash
    Goodbye dumbass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dundas View Post
    Based on Oleada's long history of anti-Chinese-skaters ranting on a variety boards, it's no surprise she's such a sensation on this board.

Typical 'liberal' whitey woman.
    Buh bye!

oleada, your anti-Chinese skater ranting is soooo offensive!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipso1 View Post
    Buh bye!

oleada, your anti-Chinese skater ranting is soooo offensive!

Indeed, buh-bye, dumbass Just a reincarnation of a stupid, old troll. Wonder when it will be back.

It's too stupid to do anything but laugh at it

vCash
    Kicked out on valentine's day. Oh, the irony.

vCash
    I have been catching up on this thread and am so impressed by the members of this skating board. Throughout the lengthy thread, there is always been excellent evidence presented to back up the accusations and now it's actually being heard and reacted to by the powers that be. Great job everyone.

I do have sympathy for the Chinese skaters though. You know they have little to no choice in what happens to them.

vCash
    The pairs medals in 2009/2010 and even this season would go through such a transformation! Sui/han won so much! If their medals were taken away and redistributed-whoa!

attending the Mad Hatter's Tea Party at ISU Headquarters!
    vCash
    I was so stoked to see this story as one of the Top Stories on Yahoo!News today. I knew that the origins of the story came from here. Kudos to FSU!
    Future FSUer to me before Gedevanishvili's SA 2010 SP - "Aunt Karen, what is she wearing?"

vCash
    I don't think medals should be just stripped. I actually think the athletes should have a ban for every year they competed when they weren't suppose to. Sui and Han shouldn't be allowed to compete IMO till 2013, only then would the playing field really "be even."

vCash
    The medals should be stripped and record book changed, we would expect nothing less if they were charged with doping. They need to be fined and banned at least 4 years.

Doping can be an accident like in the case of Yuri Larionov, but I don't care if you are 13, 16 or 19, you know when your birthday is. The federations need to know the sporting community won't put up with cheaters no matter if you are a federation, athlete, coach or parent.

China has had time to clean up it's act or be caught again and they don't seem to care. It hurts the reputations of the athletes from China that did play by the rules, those are the ones I feel sorry for.

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dupa View Post
    Goodbye dumbass.

I love you.
    Gun Control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to buy cars.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dupa View Post
    Goodbye dumbass.
    This too will pass away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyedwards View Post
    The pairs medals in 2009/2010 and even this season would go through such a transformation! Sui/han won so much! If their medals were taken away and redistributed-whoa!
    Not only redistributing what they won and what they shouldn't have been eligible for but I bet if you recalculate the numbers for the GPF there would have been movement there too, T/T getting in and I/M getting the bronze.

Stolbova/Klimov would have still gone to the Jr GPF but they would have won.

What a mess

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    Indeed, buh-bye, dumbass Just a reincarnation of a stupid, old troll. Wonder when it will be back.

It's too stupid to do anything but laugh at it
    Wow, Oleada. I didn't know you had a long history of being anti-Chinese all over the internet! Must have happened recently!

vCash
    Shocking? Nah.

At the end of the day, expect there will be no punishment.

vCash
    So, a Chinese friend of mine told me that on the Chinese figure skating forum, people are saying that it must be the russian, US, Canadian Feds that are jealous of the kinds of talents that China is having, so they make up this rumor about chinese skaters so their skaters can win competitions......

i'm... speechless....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsskate View Post
    So, a Chinese friend of mine told me that on the Chinese figure skating forum, people are saying that it must be the russian, US, Canadian Feds that are jealous of the kinds of talents that China is having, so they make up this rumor about chinese skaters so their skaters can win competitions......
    Wow

On the run from cholla's vibrating cleavage
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsskate View Post

i'm... speechless....
    An expected reaction. I just don't see anything to be jealous of. It's not like Chinese skaters are anywhere nearly as successful as their gymnasts. One of the reasons for perpetrating age fraud (IF the Chinese fed is guilty of it) might have been the fact that, after initial huge promise, Chinese skating program is currently far from being in a a stellar state. Pairs seems to be a bright spot, sort of. But Z/Z's career has floundered, P/T are aging out slowly but surely, and the Chinese Fed needed to put S/Z back on the competition circuit to guarantee the gold in Vancouver. Singles started fabulously with Chen Lu's success and, later, with Chinese men landing quads and getting into elite ranks, and look at the Chinese single skaters' placements recently. Ice dance isn't progressing much either. Sui/Han is the only realistic medal hope for them at the moment. The Federation must be feeling tremendous pressure for not delivering enough. They need to show success - any success, anywhere, by any means.

vCash
    Another two discrepencies found in 2007/10/29 document.... Chinese seems to be REALLY bad at math, though ironic it sounds.

Wenbo Zang
    ISU bio: 19.06.1996
    http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00012586.htm
    Listed: 1995/06/19

Zuoren Xu
    ISU Bio: 02.02.1992
    http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00012834.htm
    Listed: 1992/12/02

And Han Yan as mentioned before.
    ISU bio: 06.03.1996
    http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00012352.htm
    Listed:1994/03/06

Amazing how many discrepencies we can find just in 2007/10/29 document!

http://translate.google.com/translat...1531155992.xls

vCash
    China's ruling body launches probe into questioned figure skaters' age

China's figure skating governing body has ordered an investigation into some Chinese athletes whose alleged birthdates were raised questions by foreign media on Tuesday.

*snip*

"The association has been aware of the allegation on nine of our skaters' ages," said Yang Dong, director of the figure skating department of China's Winter Sports Administrative Center.

"We'll spare no efforts on probing it," he added.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast