Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Holley Calmes View Post
    Alas, Lindsay isn't Sharon. Many think Lindsay had some acting talent, but I managed to avoid her movies, so I don't know. I do know Sharon, whatever one thinks of her, has some kind of huge IQ. I'm sure someone will let me know-I've read before where she is extremely smart. I don't think Linds is in that category.
    Lohan did show a lot of acting promise as a kid and adolescent, but she's pissed away opportunity after opportunity due to her reckless lifestyle.

As for the white dress/Sharon Stone/Basic Instinct comparison, it makes me think she's so deluded she can't tell the difference between cinema and reality.
    "Meryl is from a magic planet where Disney princesses come from, and [Charlie's] hair is a magic carpet." ~~ Stephen Colbert, on The Colbert Report

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Sharon Stone eventually had to take back her claims of Mensa membership and that she went to some special Mensa school after Mensa made a statement that she wasnt a member and they had no such school when she was a child/teen.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Clearly there is something wrong with me because I don't see what is so slutty about that dress???
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i dont think the dress is bad it is just not appropriate for court
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    The dress, which isn't a bad dress for a night out or a party, just wasn't the right thing to wear to court. It was tight and it was short, which didn't come off in a professional light. Her tweets or statement about what she wore not being something the media should be interested in made me laugh. This is the girl who had wardrobe changes at past hearings.

However, if the only thing she did wrong was dress inappropriately, I'd be willing to cut her some slack. At least she wasn't painting obscene messages on her fingernails.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i dont think the dress is bad it is just not appropriate for court

Definitely wasn't appropriate for court. For church maybe ....

You could tell by looking at Lindsay's front that it was kind of chilly that morning .

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    once when I had jury duty, the defendant's family all came in pajamas and slippers. his lawyer asked them to wait outside. but knowing he was raised by half assed people explained a lot.

vCash
    I'm surprised that anyone would be shocked at what she wore to court. This is a woman who continues to act in a "fcuk you court system" by violating her probation, failing drug screens, etc. I imagine that her lawyer is taking the money and has given up trying to advise her on appropriate court attire/behavior.

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    Didn't Lindsay write "fcuk you" on her fingernails last time she was in court?

At least that's what's been reported:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_637469.html

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Holley Calmes View Post
    Didn't Lindsay write "fcuk you" on her fingernails last time she was in court?
    I'm thinking the 'fcuk you" was in the "trimmings" this time. That's why she wore the Basic Instinct dress.

But that's my dirty mind at work.

vCash
    court appropriate or not, I really like the dress

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123