Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    um, was there a story behind her going 1st to 4th between 1963 and 1964? That's a lot of movement in that day and age.
    Didn't Tina Noyes and Peggy Fleming emerge as Seniors in the '63 - '64 season? Tina Noyes was still competing as a novice in '61. Maybe, you had a situation where some incredible talent emerged into the US Sr. Ranks just in time for the Olympic season....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    Didn't Tina Noyes and Peggy Fleming emerge as Seniors in the '63 - '64 season? Tina Noyes was still competing as a novice in '61. Maybe, you had a situation where some incredible talent emerged into the US Sr. Ranks just in time for the Olympic season....
    Yes. Noyes was the 1963 US junior champion, and I believe Fleming was also a junior medalist that year?

vCash
    That was a beautifully written interesting yet so very sad story.

podcast mistress
    Ready to interview Uncle Dickie at any time.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neptune View Post
    That's kind of a long article, but it definitely sounds interesting. Can anyone please give us the Cliff Notes? A few sentences would be more than fine.
    It's worth reading the whole thing.
    In my spare time, I like to interview figure skating legends.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    Also Carlo Fassi. While the have their job and the theirs, Ms. Colledge didn't mention the coaches' job -- off ice.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12