Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis View Post
    You can see the property tax statement at http://nycprop.nyc.gov/nycproperty/S...9&stmtType=SOA

Annual taxes: $13,186
    421(a) abatement: ($12,598)
    J51 abatement: ($6)
    Total: $582 / 12 = $48.50 per month.

This will increase (substantially) every two years until the taxes reach the market rate at the conclusion of 10 years.

Incidentally, this is one of many reasons I feel the new developments are overpriced and will not hold their value. In 10 years, the carrying costs alone on this very small apartment will be over $2,000 not accounting for inflation. When you buy into a tax abated building, I think you're paying for the present value of that tax abatement, which diminishes over time.
    Sorry, I didn't realize I had posted: I thought I had kept it active on my phone until I had time to proof it.

I meant to say that you had show that it wasn't property tax "for the building separate from the condos".

Does the bank/lender factor in the ability to pay the full amount of property taxes plus likely increases without having any tax deduction (due to AMT)?
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post
    Since when is a lexus a shitwagon?
    Maybe the rest of the world doesn't think of a Lexus as a shitwagon. But I'm not the rest of the world. I follow my own rules. I'm not a conformist. So if I say Johnny's Weir's Lexus is a shitwagon then that is my poetic right. Right?
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

vCash
    my first instinct was to lay down hard on the horn and give him the finger because that's how we say hello in Jersey,

Oh! Thank you, Southpaw! Thank you so very much! And just to think I was taking it the wrong way on so many occasions. I am ashamed of my own poor behavior...thinking the worse of my fellow drivers. They were just being friendly! Such nice people! I'll certainly remember this on my next drive through Jersey! I'll just smile, give them a blast from the old horn and return this neighborly gesture! THANKS AGAIN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post
    I found myself driving behind Johnny once on RT 46. He is definitely a speed demon.
    How did you know it was him? On occasion I've been on route 3 or 46 and seen a Lexus SUV, but I have no idea if it's him, or I see the driver and it's NOT him (what are the odds, anyway). I think Johnny has a Russia sticker or something on the back of his car.

Tinami 2012
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    Does the bank/lender factor in the ability to pay the full amount of property taxes plus likely increases without having any tax deduction (due to AMT)?
    AFAIK, the bank/lender ignores tax deduction altogether and does not factor in the unabated taxes. But we avoided the new, tax-abated buildings for the reasons I mentioned.

vCash
    Johnny made 3 of the 11 photos in Yahoo's 'What Were They Thinking' gallery for this week.

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/what-wer...-thinking/4606

-Hoo

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooloovoo View Post
    Johnny made 3 of the 11 photos in Yahoo's 'What Were They Thinking' gallery for this week.

-Hoo
    That poor boy. I don't begrudge him creativity or outrageousness, but these are really just bad.

vCash

-Hoo
    Hopefully no one will find out the writer's name or where s/he lives.....Johnny's Angels would hunt him/her down like a dog. Maybe even set their house on fire.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    I am not even going to comment on what Johnny is wearing in that photo, but that bag he is holding is the new Louis Vuitton (unless it's a Birkin). The reason I know this is that the other day I was having a manicure (yes, I gave up on the idea of doing my own nails for now) and in walks this lady carrying a small Chanel quilted bag, wearing Chanel sunglasses, who proceeds to show off her newest purchase to the manicure ladies--among them this very bag. It's very pretty. Interestingly enough the fancy bag lady (no pun intended) was driving a Honda.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Holley Calmes View Post
    That poor boy. I don't begrudge him creativity or outrageousness, but these are really just bad.
    Well, the third one would have been fine minus the dead whatever he had thrown over one shoulder.

I note that Johnny's tote is larger than mine. I wonder what all he has to carry around?

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    Sorry if this is a duplication somewhere else on this forum, but I couldn't resist:

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beaut...photoViewer=15

vCash
    I may be alone on this one, but I actually like the plaid look, and Johnny and Susan Sarandon look so cute together. But I don't think the other two outfits flatter him at all. But the boy does like attention, no?

vCash

-Hoo
    I'd love to see the content of Johnny's bag . What could a guy possibly carry in there? An ipad, ipod, & iphone ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemused101 View Post
    I may be alone on this one, but I actually like the plaid look, and Johnny and Susan Sarandon look so cute together. But I don't think the other two outfits flatter him at all. But the boy does like attention, no?
    You're not alone. I quite liked the plaid look, though I'm not sure what's going on with the pattern on the collar of the jacket. I actually liked the third look, too -- sort of almost classic but twisted.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    I An ipad, ipod, & iphone ?
    Those plus hair gel, eyeliner, condoms and a little bitty micro-dog?
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Justathoughtabl View Post
    How did you know it was him? On occasion I've been on route 3 or 46 and seen a Lexus SUV, but I have no idea if it's him, or I see the driver and it's NOT him (what are the odds, anyway). I think Johnny has a Russia sticker or something on the back of his car.

It was a Lexus with Delaware plates and a Russian flag on the back, odds are it was him.

vCash
    Yahoo has not been kind to him this week, LOL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemused101 View Post

The name escapes me but the plaid outfit was created by the designer whose show Johnny was attending that day.

vCash
    That blue furry thing makes him look like he's being swallowed by a Muppet!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

Skating Pairs with Drew
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milanessa View Post
    Those plus hair gel, eyeliner, condoms and a little bitty micro-dog?

And of course, several mirrors.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast