Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    I'm not that into football so I didn't have a team to really back in this game....I do like iron and carbon, so I would root for the Steelers....but as a woman I had to root for the non-rapey team. So, yay, and congrats Packers!

Volkswagon had a good superbowl. I liked the beetle commercial, and I LOVED the commercial with the kid dressed as Darth Vader.

BMW and Mercedes ("has anyone seem my silver Mercedes?") also had a good set of commercials. All in all....German automakers FTW.

Eminem had a couple of good commercials but I do have to wonder why....did his last album really do that great to get him so many endorsements? I understand the Detroit/Chrystler tie, but the soda one?

vCash
    Happy for the Pack. My favorite ads were the Darth Vader Passat and the Bridgestone karma.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    Congrats to the Pack! I'm happy they won and so happy Pittsburgh and Rottle...however you spell his name-lost.

I thought the House commercial was funny. My sister and I were cracking up. I have to admit I like the cat in the e-trade commercial.
    "If people are looking for guarantees, they should buy appliances at Sears and stay away from human relationships."~Prancer

vCash
    Pitt made a decent game of it, but I'd have liked it more if the Packers hadn't led for 90% of the game. Still, the better team won. My congrats to the Pack.

NJL

vCash
    Actually, the game should have been a blowout. The Packers' receivers dropped SO many balls that would have resulted in touchdowns. I was actually preparing myself for a Packers' loss--but am glad they squeaked out the win!

vCash
    One benefit to Aguilera's stumble...proof that she wasn't lip-synching, at least.

It was good to see the "Can you hear me now?" Verizon guy again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2H-3Gf_fL8

first spot with the Verizon Wireless "Can you hear me now" Test Man
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPwPo-IAQ-E

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345