Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Recovering from the Olys
    vCash

Arrow US Nationals Exhibition Saturday 2/5 on NBC

Check your local NBC listings -- it's scheduled to be broadcast TODAY from 2:30 - 4:30 pm Eastern time.

vCash
    Can't wait! (Even if I will be trying to watch basketball at the same time).

vCash
    http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=142
    I was using this link during US nats but it doesn't work any more...do you have another one working in Europe? Thanks

vCash
    I have to say, I am not to found of Rachel's pink dress.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pingu View Post
    http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=142
    I was using this link during US nats but it doesn't work any more...do you have another one working in Europe? Thanks
    Found it!!! http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=2185

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingDancer View Post
    I have to say, I am not to found of Rachel's pink dress.
    I don't love it either. But it is an exhibition and she looks like she's having fun.

vCash
    I'm pretty sure I've seen a dress pretty close to that one on some other unfortunate skater. It wasn't pretty then either.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

moving right along
    vCash
    Wish rachael had used the original EJohn performance for her music.

Like her skating so much more in this non-competitive environment. She was light and relaxed. Nice performance.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I've been sick as a dog all week but I'm happy I have the exhibition to watch on TV today while I bum around the house. I enjoyed the entire program when I was in Greensboro and I hope they don't chack too many performances.

BTW-Rachael skated in the second half of the exhibition this past weekend so this broadcast is probably going to be way out of order.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    BTW-Rachael skated in the second half of the exhibition this past weekend so this broadcast is probably going to be way out of order.
    Yeah, it seems like it.

ROCKNE AND MARY BETH! I did not expect we'd get to see them.

I just realized when they said that Meryl and Charlie won their third in a row that they were the only National champions from last year to retain their title.

moving right along
    vCash
    Big white panties are NEVER a good look. That's all I'm sayin'.

vCash
    I don't know if I'll ever really get into/enjoy Rachael's skating in the same way I do Mirai or Alissa or Carolina Kostner, but I do really admire her. She seems to be taking criticism of her skating seriously--her SP didn't work. She changed it. A lot of us complained about her looks, she changed them. She's worked on her basic skating skills and while they're not now (and probably never will be) up to the best in the world, they're much better than they were at the start of this season, not to mention last year.

She works her ass off and gets the job done. Much as we complain about her, she consistently makes the GPF and the top ten at Worlds. That's a lot better record than skaters that are far superior to her have. There's something almost more impressive about someone that works hard and does well than someone who's naturally talented.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Awwww Rockne and Mary are on, they are adorable, I am so glad they stood on the podium, they are going to be successful, she maybe tiny but she packs a punch.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I'm glad they're showing MaryBeth and Rockne! I missed the first few performances because I was helping Amanda & Mark with an autograph session before the exhibition started and they were part of that. Fun program although it does look like they probably had to throw something together pretty fast after they ended up fourth, LOL
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    WOW! Agnes looks SO different in something other than her ugly competition dresses.

vCash
    I like Agnes's music selection and the straightened ponytail she's sporting.

vCash
    This dress really flatters Agnes. I'm really enjoying her performance too.

vCash
    I don't know if it says something bad about the state of US pairs that a skater that's only 15 and has only been skating a few months came in fourth, or if it shows what a truly skater Mary Beth is/ partner Rockne is.

I almost didn't recognize Agnes without all the whicketywhack. But then I noticed the missing piece of her costume and knew yes, indeed, it is her.

vCash
    I feel like this music is too fast for Agnes. She feels like she's crawling to me. But she does look amazing. Serious proof that she needs a looks intervention for competition.

vCash
    Never like how Tom's skaters were packaged. Wrong colors and too much be-dazzler. Agnes looks so much better. Betcha she picked out the dress.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast