Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Found "Interesting" 2011 Nats thread on Google....

vCash
    I have read some other skating threads on that website. They're always "interesting."

vCash
    Has anyone here ever seen Rockne Brubaker's ass in person? If so, please describe it.
    LOL

Flatt looks like she should be driving a minivan and delivering her kids to school.
    Alright, I am seriously enjoying this commentary.

Stay away from the FSU (Female Straight Universe).
    That's a good one.
    Last edited by ryanbfan; 02-03-2011 at 10:27 PM.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Datalounge is notorious. I used to read the WNBA threads there.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

YEAH!
    vCash
    I can't believe they called Rockne an ugly motherfcuker, wasn't he one of our candidates for PSOTY?

having a nice day
    vCash
    I think it's a lot like some of the more "interesting" skating boards of old.

vCash
    "Yankowskas and Coughlin just put down a strong short program and edged out Evora and Ladwig for the lead so far. Rockne has not skated yet. He & his partner are skating to music from "Elizabeth." They are in purple velvet Elizabethan era costumes and his tunic unfortunately covers his primary assets."

"Alissa Czisny is the fan favorite. Ryan Bradley is apparently a really nice guy who gets along with everyone off the ice, sort of like the extreme opposite of Canada's Patrick Chan."

ahahahaha

vCash
    Hahahahaha best thing I've read today... everyone is so blunt and politically incorrect - it's refreshing!

In the mountains, where hippies and hillbillies collide!
    vCash
    Oh wow, the one at 01/28/2011 @ 01:34AM

vCash
    FSU apparently bans gay posters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    I can't believe they called Rockne an ugly motherfcuker, wasn't he one of our candidates for PSOTY?
    I like how they were like, nobody thinks Rockne is hot except for women!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceJunkie View Post
    I know, that was beyond

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceJunkie View Post
    We're here! We're queer! We are unimpressed by transitionless programs!
    The Junior Grand Prix: Where skaters who "come out of nowhere" come from.

vCash
    My favourite quote so far is (Evan "Tiny Meat" Lysacek)
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    K when I read the

I watched most of NBC's two hour broadcast today. Which male figure skater is NOT gay? Every one I saw I strongly believe is gay except the one that did the Hulk program, Keegan Messing
    I seriously laughed out loud. I don't know if it's because I know Keegan or because he is leaning on the athlete side (versus the artistic side... Evan and Johnny are good examples of this).. I just laughed.

Bahahha I love these people.

vCash

This place has changed!

I am pleasantly surprised at the positive vibe and the good nature of the responses here. 2 years ago, things were very different. I guess we can call this the Post-Weir era.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    OMG thank you so much, this is highly entertaining!

My favorite so far:

Smuckers, the Jam for Jesus company, bought the Championships this year, so all you homosexual types better kiss and hug a girl for the camera, else you ain't winnin nut'in.

I also love the comment about staying away from FSU because they ban gay people. Seriously? Talk about not having a clue.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I love how they're saying figure skating is becoming so dominated by Asians that it'll end up like Sumo competitions and the ISU already gave up on North America and Europe.

ETA: I just got to the part where they said Rachael Flatt looked like Vivian Vance.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    Is there any truth to this post from there?

"[R62] you really need to look north to Canada if you want to see that type thing - extreme version.

Skate Canada started a campaign, in 2008, to flush out all gay skaters from competition for the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. Called "Tough", it was introduced at the Skate Canada meeting in September 2008. Canada's 2 top male skaters (then World Gold Medalist Jeff Buttle and Canadian Silver Medalist Chris Mabee) "retired" within 10 days of the meeting. So you can imagine what was said behind closed doors.

For the first time in 40 years, the entire Skate Canada team sent to Vancouver, was 100 percent heterosexual male - all talking (bragging) about their heterosexuality in public.

ABC World News exposed it, April 30th, 2009 but Skate Canada basically ignored the ABC story. The Canadian gay media was under extreme pressure from the Prime Ministers office and the IOC, to stay away from the Olympics and publicly said nothing about it.

For their silence, EGALE Canada was sold a crock of lemons about a Gay House. Later, the IOC never officially acknowledged Gay House. Gay House became nothing more than an office front in the city, during the Olympics, that gays visiting for the Olympics were encouraged to drop by. Very few showed up, as it never got any official association with, or promotion by, the IOC. The Canadian Gay community got sucker punched.

Figure Skating is one of the rare areas where the USA is far ahead of Canada on the fair treatment of Gays. One day, somebody is going to write a book about this dark era in Canada's LGBT history or include what actually happened, in an autobiography."

vCash
    If that's true, that's horrible and disgusting.

And just so pointless, I mean, rooting all the gays out of the ranks of Olympic skaters won't make the sport any more accepted.

Joe six pack perceives skating as "gay" because there are costumes and because a significant part of the sport involves (allegedly) artistic interpretation of music and "themes." Gay people in skating are not required for non-skating fans to conclude that skating is "gay."
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast