Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Tonya's Baby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Could we please get this thread back on topic? That being, Christianity.

The more quotes from the Bible, the better. Do pick those quotes which best serve your point.

Good morning.
    "And know ye, by thine knee whacks, thy seed shalt bear thy shame"
    Rex 1:15.

vCash
    “For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.” Romans 14:11
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Praise be.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight1 View Post
    I don't care if people don't like her or don't trust her, what i don't like is the drummed up meth addict crap spewed out there, or taking her having adverse reactions to meds as something more than simply having adverse reactions to medications. Reading more into things she does than there is. Her being a boxer as anything more than her trying to make a living. That she is a media ho when perhaps, the media seeks out things she does around the time of World's and National's or perhaps these media people specifically seek her out around those times because they think about the lastest 'crap' they can dish about her. She has long been a running joke in the media and many in the population love to dump on her...yet turn around and place the blame back on her being a media ho.

Nicole Bobek is caught up in a drug ring for crystal meth yet Tonya Harding is brought into it. Tonya had absolutely nothing to do with it, yet the media brings her into it. The media has been disgusting to her and yet people still love to feed them and make her the joke du jour.

It's repulsive.

And no I don't overly like her either (or at least what she has done), I appreciated her technical skating and that was it and her 91 lp will be forever etched in my memory but honestly, I feel sorry for her. I feel sorry that she will deal with this shyte for the rest of her life. People judging her mother skills, when they just know what the media brings to them. Not that she provided CPR to a woman and saved her life. How many people know about that? I doubt many do.
    "The choices you make dictate the life you lead." - Danny DeVito in Renaissance Man.

As for the media stirring up Tonya news at National's time, you're right, they put the hubcap in her hand & made her throw it at her boyfriend. Poor Tonya.

I agree with you on the meth thing, but the person who posted this has retracted their statement so quit flogging that dead horse.

vCash
    taf2002- ACTUALLY, the media referenced back to Tonya Harding when reporting about Bobek's crystal meth dealings so really get your info straight before putting more into my post.

And I never said the MEDIA made her do anything...but anything she does that plays into their 'trailer trash image' has to be reported. So if you want to vent of flogging a dead horse...please feel free.
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post

The Book of Rex. Love it!

vCash
    ^^^one of the hidden gospels

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I hate it the way people are always beating others over the head with that verse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neptune View Post
    I hate it the way people are always beating others over the head with that verse.
    And they are soooooooooo self-righteous about it .

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    I thought they were beating each other in the knees with big gnarly tomes of scriptural authority.

vCash
    Anyone know if Tonya had her baby yet?

vCash
    Seriously! I saw 5 pages in this thread and I figured she'd had it and was home showing it how to use a crow bar by now.

OK, I'm going to FSU hell for that one... I love Tonya probably more than most, but it's OK to joke about it on occasion I mean, it DID happen...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LEO59 View Post
    Right NOW!!!!....She found out late last spring and desided to keep it secret because she did NOT want the media to bug her and her new husband...

( I knew about it since last summer and was asked not to say anything about it intil her fan club was told it was okay to post it in their news letter..It was right before Christmas..)
    Quote Originally Posted by LEO59 View Post
    Hi Iceman....

Here is a couple of photos of Tonya and her husband Joe....

http://www.pdxiss.org/03-Tonya-Joseph_wedding.jpg

http://www.pdxiss.org/02-Tonya-Joseph_wedding.jpg
    Nice photos, thanks for posting them. They look happy. I wish her the best of luck!
    And so, dear Lord, it is with deep sadness that we turn over to you this young woman, whose dream to ride on a giant swan resulted in her death. Maybe it is your way of telling us... to buy American.

vCash
    My husband thinks all skating competitions should sell foam crowbars as souvenirs, lol.

vCash
    She look pretty. I think Joe is handsome too.
    She looks happy in those pics, I wish her well.

vCash
    Tonya Harding has now CONFERMED she is pregnant and due anyday now to the Portland Tribune...

http://portlandtribune.com/sports/st...30689278420500

vCash
    Thanks. Photos are lovely and she looks very pretty. I wish them well.
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I hope they have a healthy baby! It is just a picture but he looks like a nice guy. I always felt Tonya had a problem with who she was attracted to, hopefully this time she found a decent man. I wonder if he had a hard time introducing her to the parents. Can you imagine?

"Mom, Dad, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend...Tonya....Tonya Harding...yes Mom, THAT Tonya Harding...no Mom, she didn't bring a crow bar...Mom, shut up, you're embarrassing me!!"
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Dashing Between Bennetton and Krispy Kreme
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I hope they have a healthy baby! It is just a picture but he looks like a nice guy. I always felt Tonya had a problem with who she was attracted to, hopefully this time she found a decent man. I wonder if he had a hard time introducing her to the parents. Can you imagine?

"Mom, Dad, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend...Tonya....Tonya Harding...yes Mom, THAT Tonya Harding...no Mom, she didn't bring a crow bar...Mom, shut up, you're embarrassing me!!"
    My guess is the parents go out of their way to be polite, meanwhile thinking in the back of their minds, "Please don't kill us."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post

Funniest read of my day so far

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast