Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

Brothers and Sisters

My bf and I have become huge fans of the ABC show Brothers and Sisters. We can't quit watching it and are currently on season 3. My BF is constantly remarking about how he loves the music. I have no idea what to get him for his birthday next week so I thought maybe I could purchase 15-20 songs on iTunes and burn him a CD. The problem is getting the music. I have found some websites that list the music on each episode and my last resort will be to search one at a time in iTunes and write down my favorites (while hoping he likes them, too). I was just shocked that there is no soundtrack out there! Has anyone heard anything about a soundtrack or maybe another freak such as myself has some suggestions of their favorite music from the earlier seasons?

Also, is anyone else a fan of the show? I can't discuss much because we are only on season 3 but I can't wait to catch up.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    No, I typically let my iPhone listen to one of their songs if I like it and tag it with Shazaam.

I used to like this show, but it has become way too much of a soap opera for my taste. I'm about to give up on it, in fact. I may record it on my DVR and watch it if I have nothing else to watch and nothing to do...

vCash
    I haven't heard of a soundtrack CD. Just sites like this: http://abc.go.com/music-lounge/show/...sisters/202047

I really like the show. I prefer it to Desperate Housewives.

vCash
    Sorry, I can't help with soundtrack info.

But it is one of my favorite shows to watch. I found season one kind of hard to get into because it felt really slow to develop. But I stuck with it, and I'm glad I did!

vCash
    Check out. Tvshowmusic.com and look up the show. Lists music by season/episode.

vCash
    I'm a big fan. It was really good up until the end of last season. The current one is pretty bad though.