vCash

Mao Wins Nobel Praise

I just found an interesting video on the net. The man who is interviewed in the first part of this clip is Nobel Laureate Ei-Ichi Negishi.

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/c...0/negishi.html

A friend of mine translated what he said. Professor Negishi admits that he enjoys skating and is a Mao Asada fan. Not such bad company.

Here's the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohj6v-O5vqo

vCash
    Thought you wrote "Nobel Prize" for a moment there...was trying to figure out what category she would fit in!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Thought you wrote "Nobel Prize" for a moment there...was trying to figure out what category she would fit in!
    Prettiest friend maybe?
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    I thought that, too.

Man, that would be such an awesome thing!

vCash
    Well, I too thought she got a Nobel Prize, and after Obama I am willing to think they could find a way to give those prize for good intensions, and I am sure Mao is person with good intensions.

I am sure I am going to get a lot of flack for this post, but couldn't resist.

vCash
    FYI, the up-loader recapped the vid.
    Nobel prize winner Professor Negishi is a fan of Mao Asada. He says, "I am a BIG fan of Mao! I get excited by her skating.".
    Japan volleyball team's ace Saori Kimura respects Mao Asada. She says, "I respect Mao though she is younger than I. Volleyball is team sport, but figure skating is individual sport. She shouldered hope of the Japanese and fought by herself under terrible pressure. I thought she is so tough when I watched her performance on TV.".

They are great supporter. In Japan, hearty Mao supporter is called Maomao-Taishi.
    This too will pass away.

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    Nobel has been dead for a loooong time. I find the title misleading which you probably did on purpose. I also am not sure if Great Skate Debate is an appropriate forum for it.