vCash

Online group calendar suggestions?

I was wondering if anyone here has experience using any of the various free online group calendars that are available. There's a small group of people I do some volunteer work with and I can see it would be so much easier for us to use an electronic calendar, rather than one person printing out page after mostly blank page for a calendar. I'm the youngest in the group and most are not too tech-savy. But they all manage to do email and perhaps some web browsing.

Does anyone have any suggestions? There are a lot on line to choose from. I thought about Google, and may still go that way, but to use it I believe you have to have a gmail account. I do, but not everyone does, and if they have to make a new email address and remember to check it that's not going to work too well.

TIA for any suggestions.

vCash
    I've used keepandshare.com No need for members to do separate sign ins.

vCash
    Thanks! Looks promising. I'll check it out.

vCash
    I use http://www.incomptech.com for a printed calendar, print out all 12 months plus a cover, then put the finished pages in backwards in your printer to make a flip-down calendar, take it to a local printer, and for less than $3 have it coil-bound. Only way I know to make the 2011 Joannie Rochette/Rachael Flatt calendar. Know a person who fancies Cats, give them a LolCat calendar as a Christmas present. Did that for a supervisor, and she loved it.