Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1035

vCash
    Alexei Mishin has used a lot of outside choreographers. He invited different ballett people to work with his students for example.

vCash
    I went to the CSKA skating club this morning and saw Anna Ovcharova. She hopes to do the JGP this season. She is still not at a 100 percent, but she still has that spark. I hope she can come back strong this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eislauffan View Post
    I went to the CSKA skating club this morning and saw Anna Ovcharova. She hopes to do the JGP this season. She is still not at a 100 percent, but she still has that spark. I hope she can come back strong this season.
    So do I!! Thanks for the update on her.
    Was it your assessment that she wasn't at 100% yet or did she say so? Are there still injury problems? Does she keep her programs?
    I am starved for info about her. I loved her so much a year ago and so hope she can come back strong!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    So do I!! Thanks for the update on her.
    Was it your assessment that she wasn't at 100% yet or did she say so? Are there still injury problems? Does she keep her programs?
    I am starved for info about her. I loved her so much a year ago and so hope she can come back strong!!
    It was my impression plus also her coach Svetlana Sokolovskaia said that she still has to be careful. She also still is undergoing therapy. I only spoke briefly to Anna and told her that we missed her. I wanted to encourage her. She was practising her SP, and it was something new, a weird music actually! I didn't ask what it was, though. I assume also that she'll have a new FS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eislauffan View Post
    Great news! We haven't seen or heard anything about her in a year. Did she look much taller and older than last season? Also, any chance you saw her practicing her new programs? I hope they are fun like they were in 09-10, she's very spunky .

vCash
    Anna looked taller, but not that much older. :-) As for the programs, see my post above.

vCash
    According to http://news.sport-express.ru/2011-05-22/439867/, Leonova and Ilinykh/Katsalapov have visa problems for USA. Leonova's interview is scheduled for June 8, and I/K interview for June 10. Leonova's passport is kept in the USA embassy, so she will miss the show in Korea. She is back in St. Petersburg to work with her previous coach until she goes to USA.

I/K work with acrobats and Tarasova for now (shocking ).

My understanding is that Morozov is returning from USA sometime in the second half of June. Who knows if they even go to USA. So far things don't go as planed.

Urmanov also wants to go to USA with his students, but again problems with visas.

vCash
    Leonova's previous coach is very understanding.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Leonova's previous coach is very understanding.
    As for Alena Leonova, she and her long-time coach Alla Piatova agreed before that she will train with her in St. Petersburg from time to time, especially when Nikolai Morozov is unavailable. At least this is how I understood it. Many of Morozov's students have a second coach that helps them out (like Florent Amodio has Annick Dumont for example).

vCash
    Tarasova finally is working with I/K . Maybe she won't let them go back to Morozov

vCash
    The visa situation is really annoying and I feel bad for the athletes who cannot start their summer practice as planned. On the other hand the Russian authorities now maybe realize what it means to put obstacles into the way of athletes. I mean, they were not supportive of foreign skaters training in Russia, and now the USA is not supportive of foreign skaters in the USA (of course I know it has nothing to do with them being skaters, it is just the complicated visa process for Russian citizens). I know it is too much to ask for, but these stupid visa restrictions finally should be abolished.

vCash
    Things don't go as planed. Maybe Katsalapov should be more careful and respectful in his interviews
    Last edited by risto1803; 05-23-2011 at 04:11 AM.

vCash
    Gorgeous Gerboldt/Enbert pictures

Oh, yeah and there's a tiny little kitty
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    Gorgeous Gerboldt/Enbert pictures

Oh, yeah and there's a tiny little kitty
    Katarina looks like Charlize Teron. So beautiful and elegant.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Time for a new thread.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152