vCash

Johnny on Lopez Tonight 01/20/11 (TBS)

Didn't see a thread on this. Show's starting now.

Skating Pairs with Drew
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mmscfdcsu View Post
    I thought it was a pretty fun interview.

vCash
    What did Johnny say?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by attyfan View Post
    What did Johnny say?
    It was incredibly random, and not much mention of skating/Olympics. This is Johnny's 3rd time on the show so I guess they've covered all that.

When Johnny first came out he and George did really bad "Swan Lake" arms before sitting down.

George complimented Johnny's shoes but ragged on him for not shaving his ankles. Johnny says something about having to keep it a little bit manly.

The recounted Johnny's last appearance on the show when he rode the yak. I didn't see it, but apparently George waved a big American flag in front of it which caused it to nearly charge at him. Johnny explained that the yak is basically a cow, at which George made a snarky reference the the Real Housewives (obviously meaning Bethenny.)

Talked about the book tour and pulling up to a truck stop in the bus. Apparently there was much pointing and laughing. He tells it in an amusing way though, not in a complaining or poor me way. He also proudly announced that he was wearing sweatpants at the time.

Talks about coming out in the book and he and George joke about how
    "shocking" it was.

He asked Johnny when he knew he was gay and Johnny tells the story about seeing Pretty Woman when he was 6 and liking Richard Gere. He wanted to be Julia Roberts (aside from the prostitution part.) George is like "you wanted to ride in the limo (in your car seat") and Johnny said something like he really just wanted the necklace.

George asked what kind of guy Johnny likes. Johnny said he's rather feminine so he prefers a more masculine man with a little scruff, who has a way with words and can dance. George was making eyes at Johnny as he was saying all that, but in the end said Johnny's ideal man was Mario Lopez. Johnny said something like "Mario Lopez, Justin Timberlake (ew), the classics."

Johnny told about going to a Gaga concert and sitting with her mother.

George asked Johnny if he owned any regular suits (no.) They decided that they would trade outfits. They came out at the end with Johnny in George's actual suit (several sizes too big) and George in a replica of Johnny's swan costume.

George obviously likes Johnny a lot, and Johnny is still adorable when he's not being a whiny brat.

vCash

vCash
    DickButtonFan, thanks for the link. I missed the show and to Johnny saying he wants a masculine man then naming Justin Timberlake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Ovsiannikov View Post
    DickButtonFan, thanks for the link. I missed the show and to Johnny saying he wants a masculine man then naming Justin Timberlake.
    I had the same thought. WTF? I guess Justin fits the good dancer criterion at least.

vCash
    Compared to Johnny, Justin is John Wayne .