Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    I am trying to figure out if in Chinese culture it's more desirable to have dark hair because here a politician with gray hair is actually a plus, implying maturity and experience.
    I don't know about that, because I think American's culture is obsessed with youth and beauty. Obama does look more youthful with no grey, but he still looks mature to me.

And yeah, nothing's wrong with it. I've been putting in highlights for years and am now hiding the encroaching grays as well.
    Yeah, I've been coloring out my greys for years. The hard part is knowing when to stop; I mean it's going to get to the point where it will become obvious .

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    I don't know about that, because I think American's culture is obsessed with youth and beauty.
    True but not when it comes to politicians. I think youth and beauty are problematic attributes in politics.
    Obama does look more youthful with no grey, but he still looks mature to me.
    Either way, the poor man is aging at a super accelerated pace. Why would anyone want that job?
    Yeah, I've been coloring out my greys for years. The hard part is knowing when to stop; I mean it's going to get to the point where it will become obvious .
    Not stopping any time soon since most of my hair is still dark and about 5% is grey. It's really annoying to have to touch up every 2 weeks though.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post
    Anna wore her dress a month before the state dinner. According to that poll 60% thought her dress was also too short (michelle's was about the same length if not, shorter).
    http://www.styleite.com/media/anna-w...e-dinner-cfda/
    Michelle is of an age where she can still wear a shorter dress. Ms. Wintour is...not.

And Michelle's was also, rather clearly, at least a cocktail dress. The Chanel dress/suit/whatever it's trying to be looks like something for a ladies who lunch luncheon, not a state dinner.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    Michelle is of an age where she can still wear a shorter dress. Ms. Wintour is...not.

And Michelle's was also, rather clearly, at least a cocktail dress. The Chanel dress/suit/whatever it's trying to be looks like something for a ladies who lunch luncheon, not a state dinner.
    THIS is what Anna Wintour, the supposed goddess of style wore to a State dinner??????????????? Chanel made this? How could they?
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456