vCash

Telegina/Japaridze to represent Georgia

From Simonenko's interview - Platov mentiones Reed/Japaridze didn't get along and split. Telegina/Molotov used to skate for Russia, but he was injuried and retired (if am not mistaken he works now in St. Petersburg academy, think with Rukavitsyn's skaters, aka Menshov, Makarova etc).
    Telegina/Japaridze will represent Georgia.

Am a bit upset - Molotov was a reincarnation of Platov on the ice as far as the posture and the skating went, while Telegina was a well... not much.

vCash
    As long as we have (H)Otar back, I won´t complain. And if they are coaches by Platov.

Main Offender
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    Hotar's back
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    Otar coaches at my rink, where he also trains with his new partner. Platov is most definitely their coach.

And yes, Moka and FinnIce, he lives up to his nickname.

vCash
    I was surprised when Reed/Japoridze split because I liked them a lot together and I thought that she was the most talented of the Reeds.
    But I also heard that Otar is not an easy guy to have as a partner so it is not surprising to hear that they did not get along.
    Btw - are there any news about Alison? Does she have a new partner? Is she still looking for one?

vCash
    Whoever said that Otar is not a nice partner is mistaken. He is one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of meeting, and he treats his partners the same way. Unfortunately there are many partners who don't treat their other half with respect, but he is not one of them.

vCash
    Otar is a very nice person, I believe his first partner left because her mother didn't
    Think Otar was as good as Isabella. Then Allisons mother also broke them apart,
    Because she was interfering. Poor Otar had two over bearing skating mothers.