Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

vCash
    Yes, they need more flashy gimmicks for us to remember them. Like trying to fling your partner down a multi-story waterslide.

Demon Barber
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I can't even remember them. Too many bickering young couples, they all run together after a while.
    I don't even remember Amanda and Kris...and it seems I never will.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I didn't get how Mike pulled his Dad out of the challenge. His Dad seemed fine physically. Later when they showed the two of them in the truck, it seemed that Mike was shivering more than his Dad was. Do you think Mike was being too over-protective?

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post
    I'm worried about the Cowboys. They really seem off their game, but they had a slow start in their season, so maybe they'll pick it up.
    Am I the only one who would be okay if the cowboys "got the boot"? (But they're okay to look at until then... )

Quote Originally Posted by The Village Idiot View Post
    I don't even remember Amanda and Kris...and it seems I never will.
    You mean you don't even remember Kris' body? When they did that challenge last week when he took off his shirt... If I had been there, I would have joked, "Kris, stop cheating! Put your shirt back on!" (His half-nekkidness would surely have been a distraction for me!)
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Am I the only one who would be okay if the cowboys "got the boot"? (But they're okay to look at until then... )
    I wouldn't mind. I don't dislike them but I've never found them as endearing as others do. There are teams I like way more.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Demon Barber
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    You mean you don't even remember Kris' body? When they did that challenge last week when he took off his shirt... If I had been there, I would have joked, "Kris, stop cheating! Put your shirt back on!" (His half-nekkidness would surely have been a distraction for me!)
    The only stripping that has stuck out in my head through all the seasons was Jon who completely went nekkid to crack open a rock in one of the earlier seasons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Village Idiot View Post
    The only stripping that has stuck out in my head through all the seasons was Jon who completely went nekkid to crack open a rock in one of the earlier seasons.
    Eys, and I still plan to view that raw footage someday ... once it leaks out.

hammering
    hammering
    hammering
    whilst
    swinging
    swinging
    swinging!

Last night's nekkidness would be of interest to another population segment. During and right after the mud challenge, Kisha was aware, then unaware, then aware (including stainding in front of the clue guy) that her breasts were exposed. To which the local men, there, were thinking "why couldn't it be the other girl, dammit?!"
    Last edited by Beefcake; 03-07-2011 at 08:32 PM.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    ok, now I gotta find where to watch the ep (I had another engagement last night).
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    [reminds self to tone up bigtime in preparation for TAR auditions ]

vCash
    You will be judged, mister!

Jayar once said that I wasn't enough to be his TAR application running mate. Well, he didn't get far into the selection process with his allegedly pretty would-be teammate, either.

Demon Barber
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    ok, now I gotta find where to watch the ep (I had another engagement last night).
    It's on cbs.com.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678