Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emason View Post
    I don't get how many teams didn't seem to have ever heard the phrase "between the devil and the deep blue sea" before..
    Actually, I've never heard that phrase before in my life. Not kidding. What's the reference?

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    My friend and I discovered that Jet is the one wearing the black hat. Jet with the black hat. Jet. Black. Jet black. (Like Harry Potter's hair color ) So, now you'll be able to tell them apart!
    He also has black hair.

That's how I got them last time--jet black hair with a jet black hat .
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    Wow--what a start! There's so much going on I don't know who I want to pick for the Suicide Contest!!!

I was so glad that Gary and Mallory got the Express Pass. I think they are hilarious. I just read their bio. Her dad says she talks too much, and Phil said it too, so it must be true! But, she did tell us that they don't lie down in KY, so I guess it's ok!

Still loving the Goth pair and the Cowboys. I can't believe they're having so much trouble with that Road Block. They need to stop and re-read the clue and start over. They'll recover--I don't think they're going out first.

The Globetrotters won't last too long--after the first leg or two the teams will get tired of helping them with all of the thinking tasks and getting blown out of the water for the physical ones. I didn't like the Cheerleaders or Margie/Luke the first time, and nothing's changed. They are still irritating as hell. And surprisingly, I didn't care for Kisha and Jen the first time, and they seem more likable now. Hopefully that continues.
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    So is it possible this first pit stop is non-elim??
    I hope so. I really like the cowboys. Plus, it would kind of stink to lose because you weren't one of a bunch of teams to be told what the clue was.

Demon Barber
    vCash
    So is a To Be Continued considered a pit stop? The clue said to make your way to the pit stop (or was it a different wording we never had before?), but could that mean make your way to the pit stop eventually? Put me on the NOOOO NOT THE COWBOYS! train.

LMAO at Kent slapping the surfer's ass at the "pit stop".

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Village Idiot View Post
    So is a To Be Continued considered a pit stop? The clue said to make your way to the pit stop (or was it a different wording we never had before?), but could that mean make your way to the pit stop eventually?
    It's happened in the past and it's considered a pit stop. Just not a pit stop where they actually stop. Didn't that stump a team once during the final pair the picture w/the pit stop/Country task in the past?

From the Season where I started watching, this is sixth or seventh TBC eppy IIRC.

We got HD just before last season's Oman's eppy and I thought TAR was amazing then. That was nothing compared to tonight. WOW!!! Talk about colours popping and things being crystal clear.

Now I really want to go to Australia some day!!!

The sailing looked like so much fun, but shark swimming? Not so much.

Sigh...So happy TAR's back!! Now I just have to decide if I'll be brave enough to try the Suicide TAR game for the first time or not.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I'm in the minority - Mallory drives me up a wall. Between her calling on the baby Jesus and nonstop YAPPING, I would be happy to see her leave next week - although that won't happen with the express pass and all. She and Gary did run a good race tonight, so kudos to them, but she seriously needs a healthy dose of STFU.

I *think* Jaime is the more talkative one - and the one who looks like she may have had some work done since the last time they raced

So happy to see Kynt & Vyxsyn, Margie & Luke, Mike & Dad, Kisha and Jen, the Globetrotters and Zev & the other guy !
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    Actually, I've never heard that phrase before in my life. Not kidding. What's the reference?
    It's a common idiom with a meaning similar to "between a rock and a hard place".

It's also been the title of a popular song (originally published in 1932 and recorded by Cab Calloway, Frank Sinatra and others over the years), a movie and a book.

vCash
    Please please please eliminate the oh-so-overrated cowboys.

A little bit tired of scrolling down the facebook comments and 95% of them being of the ZOMG THE COWBOYS ARE SO AWESOME!!! IF THEY DON'T WIN I'LL NEVER WATCH THE SHOW AGAIN!!! category.

vCash
    Love The Cowboys, want them to stay; Mallory can leave any day now. God has more important things on his mind than helping you win a game show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I *think* Jaime is the more talkative one - and the one who looks like she may have had some work done since the last time they raced
    Jaime's the one who, if she's wound up just correctly, has the potential to basically kill a local. Or, you know, her partner.

vCash
    Gah, my DVR didn't pick this up ... curses to the subtitle ": Unfinished Business" muddying the waters and confusing my technology.

But at least, watching it spoiled, online tonight, I won't be surprised to be sweating the Cowboys' seemingly approaching demise.
    Last edited by Beefcake; 02-21-2011 at 04:24 PM.

vCash
    I'm from Montana so Tchaikovsky 177 who do you suppose I'm rooting for?

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Jaime's the one who, if she's wound up just correctly, has the potential to basically kill a local. Or, you know, her partner.
    I was trying to put it nicely

I don't have the same negative response to the cowboys as tchaikovsky 177 does, but I don't think the cowboys are all that and it wouldn't bother me if they are eliminated first.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    How are the Pee Sisters looking? Jen still ... and perhaps carrying along a coffee can?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    How are the Pee Sisters looking? Jen still ... and perhaps carrying along a coffee can?
    She said she'll not be drinking 4 bottles of water on the last leg again.

Though Since they lucked out by being on the 2nd flight that arrived first, they got to do the whole leg up in front so its hard to say how well they actually look. We'll see as the second part of the leg continues next week.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Cool!! I'd LOVE to see her snap and kill her partner.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    See that JaiME is still as much of a cow as she was the first time.

Like the cowboys, but if they are too stupid to figure out the semaphore task then it's their own fault if they go home.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    The Pee Sisters????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post

Like the cowboys, but if they are too stupid to figure out the semaphore task then it's their own fault if they go home.
    True dat, unfortunately.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast