I am taking a possible trip to Japan in 2012.
- I don't know how long I'll be there (yet).
- I am planning on going in the summer
- I am planning on going with my boyfriend
- I am planning on visiting Tokyo and Kyoto (so far)
Things I want to do (so far, still working on this) -
- Ghibli Museum
- Harajuku district
- Fushimi Inari Taisha shrine
Anyway, what I'm asking for is:
- Where are some good places to eat?
- What attractions do you recommend? I am open to anything. I am a fashion student (but not fashion design), I like anime, and I love Geisha and historic Japan. My boyfriend is into history.
- What other cities do you recommend to go to? I am not staying solely in Tokyo.
And any other info would be helpful.
Thanks to everyone that helps!