Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Crazy Stalker Lady
    vCash
    A couple more articles:

DiManno: Moir and Virtue readying to amaze the world
    http://www.thestar.com/article/92332...maze-the-world

Patience brings a stronger Virtue - Olympic ice dance champions will sit out this weekend’s Canadian championships
    http://www.torontosun.com/sports/col.../16925046.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shirley View Post
    So now they're going head to head with D/W in their first competition of the year!! Intense.
    Do you really think so? I think this will only happen if Tessa and Scott decide to also skip Four Continents and go directly to Worlds. Given the location of Four Continents and the USFSA's track record I am going to be surprised if Meryl and Charlie decide to go there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skate Talker View Post
    Do you really think so? I think this will only happen if Tessa and Scott decide to also skip Four Continents and go directly to Worlds. Given the location of Four Continents and the USFSA's track record I am going to be surprised if Meryl and Charlie decide to go there.
    I think D-W dont need 4CC, because they have a lot off competitions this season, programs must be polished and they onle need to take this all easy and save there good shape untill WCh. But they talk in interwie about there Asia tour.....

vCash
    I don't think it much matters how they do head to head at Four Continents, i.e. a win there won't give either team an advantage at Worlds. If Tessa and Scott lose it will be seen in part as due the the fact that they haven't had as much mileage on their programs. If both teams show up at Worlds looking well trained they will be judged on what they put forward then, not on past performances.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kimkom View Post
    I agree. I haven't really been a fan of C&P, but their FD this season changed that. It's really fabulous, and I can't wait to see it get better as the season progresses.

I adore W&P, but I don't think they stand a chance this year.
    This is exactly how I feel as well. I've never been a fan of C&P's FD's but their team has outdone themselves this year.

Overall I still prefer Kaitlyn and Andrew as a team but they need to go back to the drawing board or something to figure out why they have consistency issues. Even if they had a FD that was equal or better than C&P's it wouldn't matter if they can't get through it cleanly. I'm still hoping that they can finally do that at Canadians even if they do place second.

I'm hoping for clean strong skate from Tessa and Scott as well no matter where they place the rest of the season. I will admit to hoping for a "miracle" ending to this season for them. That or P&B pulling an upset. I won't count on it though (especially not P&B).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Ovsiannikov View Post
    This is exactly how I feel as well. I've never been a fan of C&P's FD's but their team has outdone themselves this year.

Overall I still prefer Kaitlyn and Andrew as a team but they need to go back to the drawing board or something to figure out why they have consistency issues. Even if they had a FD that was equal or better than C&P's it wouldn't matter if they can't get through it cleanly. I'm still hoping that they can finally do that at Canadians even if they do place second.
    Kaitlyn and Andrew have the wow factor IMO, partly because they are such a beautiful looking pair. But they don't have the same level of skills that C&P will, and probably never will.

At best, they could be like Wing and Lowe, a good-looking team you love to watch regardless of where they rank in the world standings. But Wing and Lowe skated because they loved it, and they have a lovely connection with each other. Don't know that W& P can replicate that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12