vCash

Elvis Music from 1995

I was just converting a show from 1995 to DVD titled Elvis on Ice today. Elvis does a program to this crazy latin/disco/techno pop song with crowing rooster noises interspersed. Can anyone tell me the name of this song and the artist. I want to put this on a party tape. Too funny. Where he got this one is beyond me.

vCash
    damn - i know exactly which one you are talking about and can't for the life of me remember what it is called - but I'll keep thinking!

vCash
    Elvis Stoijko? Crowing rooster noises? Could it be that song written for him titled "I'm such a cock"?
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzisk8tr View Post
    Elvis Stoijko? Crowing rooster noises? Could it be that song written for him titled "I'm such a cock"?
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    it might be " El Gallinero" by Ramirez - I'm at work, so I can't actually listen to a clip to see if its right, but I'm thinking this is it.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by quartz View Post
    it might be " El Gallinero" by Ramirez - I'm at work, so I can't actually listen to a clip to see if its right, but I'm thinking this is it.
    Thanks Quartz...right on the money! I went to I-Tunes and it is the El Gallinero Tambalea version. Believe it or not there are several versions of this song. It cracks me up just listening to it. Also great for an aerobic workout. So funny that Elvis skated to this...but it worked for him.

vCash
    I used ot be an Elvis fan, but I have to admit that's SO funny

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    I used ot be an Elvis fan, but I have to admit that's SO funny
    Thank you. I used to be a huge Elvis fan too. Then he gave some interviews...
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.