Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Re-registered User
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    www.alabe.com/freechart. Type in where you were born, what time (if you know it) and you'll get a slightly better description of how it all works! Actually interpreting the intersecting lines and conjunctions at the top takes some time, if you really want to know though I could help you out.
    That was weird. I gave it really accurate time and place information and every single planet was completely wrong. I'm not a believer in astrology at all, but usually these things are worded vaguely enough that one can make it fit. Not this time. Some examples:
    Rising Sign is in 24 Degrees Capricorn
    You are practical and reserved but very ambitious.- Same job for 30 years.
    ... You are purposeful, self-willed, industrious, realistic and responsible. -I'm lazy.

Sun is in 26 Degrees Leo.
    ... Your strength and energy vitalizes those who come in contact with you. - I'm a nerd who tends to bore people.

Moon is in 02 Degrees Sagittarius.
    ...Very curious by nature, you enjoy traveling and learning about other peoples and cultures. - I like to stay home.

Your life tends to be punctuated by bursts of energy and frenetic activity. -If by frenetic activity, you mean procrastinate until the very last second.

Mercury is in 02 Degrees Virgo.
    You are attracted to practical, useful skills and are probably good at working with your hands. -I can tell when someone else is doing good work, does that count?

Venus is in 18 Degrees Cancer.
    You like to be very close to other people. You need emotional support yourself and are willing to give it to others. - Other than my husband I really have zero close friends.

Mars is in 01 Degrees Libra.
    ...You are very aware of the need to cooperate with others in order to further any effort. -Stubborn as hell.

Jupiter is in 29 Degrees Capricorn.

...An excellent organizer and planner, you are optimistic as well as practical and realistic about what can and what cannot happen. I always over or under estimate.

Saturn is in 24 Degrees Capricorn.

... You can also be trusted to be extremely practical and thrifty. Or to use a credit card if I'm broke.

Uranus is in 26 Degrees Leo.

...You, and your peers as well, demand complete and total freedom of self- expression. You want to make your mark in the world according to your own lights and will brook no interference from traditional authority figures, especially if they attempt to mold or shape you in any way. I obey all the laws, and make my kids wear bike helmets.

Neptune is in 08 Degrees Scorpio.

...You are willing to experiment with substances like drugs in order to push your understanding of your inner being to the extreme. -Does wine count?

Pluto is in 07 Degrees Virgo.

...Radical changes in attitudes toward personal health and general nutrition will be promulgated and gain wide acceptance and practice. -I eat lots and lots of saturated fat and very little fruit- that's radical!

N. Node is in 27 Degrees Leo.

...You love to entertain in a big way -- you're at your best when throwing a large and lavish party.-I haven't thrown a party in 25 years. I don't even enjoy cooking Christmas dinner for my family.
    I think I'm just kind of an odd person and it's hard to make myself fit into a generalised description.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mila19 View Post
    Actually, if you put Virgos in the right environment they are the best, hospitals or things dealing with cleaning or diets My experience, a lot of cases, is that for as long as you are not affected by their nerve-wrecking obsessiveness and negativism you are fine.
    My mother is a Virgo and I'm a Sagittarius(which btw really are the best ) with Aquarius rising (but my Moon is in Virgo sadly ) and she has exactly all the Virgo characteristics that make me want to pull my hair.
    The cleaning stuff as long as I don't have to be the one doing it.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Japanfan View Post
    I have Sun, Mercury, Pluto and Jupiter in Scorpio
    I don't remember much after 30 years. The bad joujou I had probably wasn't trines then. I remember looking at the chart with my triangles drawn on it, and feeling uncomfortable that my triangles included 2 of the 3 worst possible out of thousands. And oh yes, the teacher looking concerned for me . And me wondering what Sister Margaret Michael would do to me if she found out.

And don't forget my Venus in Scorpio--that made the class go as the teacher said "that's the sign of all the sexual deviates."

People think it's easy being me.

Of course I never complain.
    Boi Bumba!!!

vCash
    It makes more sense for me (July 22) to be firmly entrenched in the middle of Cancer, rather than on the cusp and sometimes even included as a Leo.

You are known for being open, frank, outgoing and honest. At times, though, you are also blunt and quite indiscreet. Others have to learn not to take everything you say personally, because you usually do not mean any harm. ... You have lots and lots of energy and tend to become quite restless if you feel confined. You demand the freedom to do as you choose -- you must be self-directed or you feel trapped and anxious.
    Yesssss. My best friend used to say I liked the taste of my feet. But I'm all about freedom - I even have a hard time committing to a pet.

But this?

Very theatrical, you live life on a grand scale wherever and whenever possible. You love to entertain in a big way -- you're at your best when throwing a large and lavish party. Your popularity and social success are assured as long as you don't take others for granted -- resist the temptation to become snobbish and arrogant.
    My god, no. No grand scale for me, I hate having parties and I could give a shit about my popularity (if that is even a realistic consideration after the age of 14).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BYTCH View Post
    And don't forget my Venus in Scorpio--that made the class go as the teacher said "that's the sign of all the sexual deviates."
    I have my Venus in Scorpio too. I also have Mercury and Pluto in Scorpio. And those stupid new charts try to tell me my Sun in in Scorpio too, which I refuse to believe! I stick with Sagittarius.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rjblue View Post
    That was weird. I gave it really accurate time and place information and every single planet was completely wrong. I'm not a believer in astrology at all, but usually these things are worded vaguely enough that one can make it fit. Not this time. Some examples:
    Mine got me to a tee, it was freakishly accurate.

Except the part about being neat and orderly.

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    Mine was scarily accurate and I don't even know my birth time.

"You get bored with the status quo and are generally open to new things and ideas. An individualist and a free spirit, your friends are quite important to you as long as they do not try to tie you down by making too many emotional demands on you. Your thoughts are offbeat and you're a bit eccentric, but not always very changeable. As a matter of fact, you can be quite stubborn at times. Very fair-minded when dealing with large groups or broad issues, you are not always emotionally sensitive to the needs of individuals. Extremely objective, with good powers of observation, you would be qualified to study technical and complicated subjects, like science, computers or maybe even astrology."

And:

"You will probably have many different contacts and acquaintances throughout your life. You're quite gregarious by nature and your natural curiosity about others lets you take the lead in forming new relationships. You'll form close ties with those who have similarly idealistic ideas -- especially those who can stimulate you intellectually in your chosen field of interest. Your enthusiasm for learning new things may also cause you to do quite a bit of traveling. Because you probably will have many wide-ranging interests and concerns, you most likely will have contacts and connections in various parts of the country (or world)."

And all I can say is that no-one is making this Aquarius into anything else. It has been my excuse for being flakey for 50 years and I'm not giving it up.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BYTCH View Post
    People think it's easy being me.

Of course I never complain.
    Of course you are not bitter and can rise above it.
    I wonder where that came from

vCash
    EXACTLY! It's wonderful to find someone who truly understands me.
    Boi Bumba!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234