vCash

Johnny Weir on Howard Stern [THREE YEARS AGO] (audio from youtube)

Audio from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ghq9iynxM

I thought it was interesting. Didn't see it here.

vCash
    Thanks for the link.

vCash
    Ok I'm just realizing there's a lewd part about halfway through so if the f-word offends you then skip that part .

vCash
    It's been discussed and linked... in the book thread just in case you missed the fun

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    And there's someone on the internet who summarizes all of Stern's shows, so if you don't want to listen for an hour, scroll a little further down this link:

http://marksfriggin.com/news11/1-10.htm#tue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolla5501 View Post
    It's been discussed and linked... in the book thread just in case you missed the fun
    I missed the fun! Going there now. Mods can delete this if they want.

vCash
    That was a whole lot of information about Johnny's johnson.

I used to live in Adam's curls, but he cut them - so now I'm homeless. =o(
    vCash
    Listening to it now! 7mins in! Shout out, Oksana Baiul!!! Whoooooo!

eta: This interview is making me blush! TMI! I love it! lol

eta2: @26:06 Let it go Howard! yeesh! smh!

eta3: lol @ "the small man in the boat"

eta4: from 31:40 on.... TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI lalalalalaaaaaa! OMG! lol
    Last edited by Spartacus; 01-14-2011 at 11:48 PM.

vCash
    Thanks for posting this; I enjoyed listening to it.

vCash
    Thanks for posting. I wasn't interested enough in Johnny's book to read that thread. I'm impressed with how he charms every interviewer. Howard can be cynical and bitter but J seems to have him eating out of his hand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aliceanne View Post
    I'm impressed with how he charms every interviewer. Howard can be cynical and bitter but J seems to have him eating out of his hand.
    Howard Stern likes people who roll with the questions. He becomes aggressive when someone acts all offended or shocked. If they go on the Stern show, they should know how interviews go.

Stern clearly liked that Johnny enjoyed answering the questions he asked. Details about his sex life, etc. The people who work with Howard -- people like Kathie Griffin, Denise Richards and Fran Drescher -- are on over and over again. They don't necessarily answer every question he asks, but they have a vibe with him.

He asked Johnny the size of his penis and Johnny answered. For those who didn't want to listen, the answer was seven and a half inches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Connect View Post
    Howard Stern likes people who roll with the questions. He becomes aggressive when someone acts all offended or shocked. If they go on the Stern show, they should know how interviews go.

Stern clearly liked that Johnny enjoyed answering the questions he asked. Details about his sex life, etc. The people who work with Howard -- people like Kathie Griffin, Denise Richards and Fran Drescher -- are on over and over again. They don't necessarily answer every question he asks, but they have a vibe with him.

He asked Johnny the size of his penis and Johnny answered. For those who didn't want to listen, the answer was seven and a half inches.
    I keep on going back and forth with myself on whether Johnny should have answered him or not.

The fact that Johnny has certain sexual preferences and experiences is absolutely normal. And from the standpoint of biology, there's nothing shocking about his body parts either. I think if this was a totally private conversation that wasn't aired, I would have no qualms about it. I am aware, however, of the issue that many people will have access to these personal details of Johnny's life and that may not be such a good thing. But then again, nothing that he talks about here is morally objectionable or reprehensible, so I am not sure why anyone would want to make an issue out of it. Again, not sure what to think.
    Last edited by krenseby; 01-16-2011 at 10:36 PM.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krenseby View Post
    I keep on going back and forth with myself on whether Johnny should have answered him or not.
    I can understand how you could feel this way if you haven't really listened to Howard's show before. It's definitely shocking at first, but rest assured, many famous people have gone on the show and answered similar questions. I used to listen to Howard all the time when he was free over the air, and this is one of the first full interviews of his I've heard in years. It really reminded me of why I loved the show, not because of the smut, but because like you mentioned, it really does sound like you're listening in on a private chat between friends. In a good interview, he strikes a rapport with the guest and asks the types of questions that nobody else does, whether it's about sex, money, or how he feels about the judges, and gets the guest to answer honestly.

vCash
    I wasn't going to listen to the whole interview, but I did while web surfing some other stuff. I was very impressed with how he handled Howard. I was a little TMI at times, though, not so much his "size," but all the details regarding the back door and masturbating - we know you do it, but I don't want to hear the details of ANYONE's sex life (I'm still recovering over ten years later from watching the Tonya Harding honeymoon video, LOL, it almost made me go gay). I adore Johnny and find him fully entertaining, though I respectfully disagree on the fur! I can't wait to read his book.

vCash
    Thank you for sharing the link. It was very entertaining to me , except that overtly detailed sexual conversation.

Johnny, especially in Japan is considered to be like a prince.(Not a singer prince, but a real prince.) So adoring fans of him may faint if they listen to this,!!

vCash
    I loved the interview too and didn't read the whole thread about the book which is why I didn't think it had been posted here. Howard Stern was on the new Piers Morgan show yesterday as well which was interesting.

I also loved the personal info that Johnny answered. I think it takes a lot of guts and confidence to be as open as he is. (I also think it's really attractive!) For those surprised at the 7.5 inches answer, just because he said it doesn't meant it's true! For me I feel like that may be the equivalent of a non-answer, I think that's a go-to reply for most guys .

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    I like the fuzzy black sweater.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Screenie View Post
    Audio from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ghq9iynxM

I thought it was interesting. Didn't see it here.
    Thanks! Great interview; listened to the entire thing!

moving right along
    vCash
    This resurrected thread is about an interview from 3 years ago. Enjoy the interview. Closing the thread.