Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    So did Rachael Flatt fan herself again?
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"

Crazy Stalker Lady
    vCash
    unfortunately yes. And the wiping sweat of the brow move. And the knees in and out while on toes move, etc. I want to do the rolleyes, but won't because I don't feel that mean towards Rachael - just her choreographers/coaches who keep doing that to her.

The wiener takes it all
    vCash
    I agree with the others about how this show was definitely a better-than-average Disson show.

Check it out for yourselves.

I really liked the group number with Tanith, Joannie, Sasha & Johnny and Ruben singing.

vCash
    Weir has once again proved that he doesn't need the costumes and makeup to wow the audience. He's a fantastic skater.

Really disliked Sasha's performance, sorry. The skating was fine, but the girl just doesn't have the "slutty factor" for a routine like "Mein Herr." The ponytail just made me laugh - she looked like a teenager doing a bad artistic number.

Bradley is a born showman. So entertaining and talented - glad to see he rehabbed well from the injuries of late last season. Hope he comes back to competitive skating again.

Loved the musical guests for the first time ever! Straight No Chaser were awesome!

vCash

Thanks Moebius!

That's the song. Appreciate it.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alilou View Post
    unfortunately yes. And the wiping sweat of the brow move. And the knees in and out while on toes move, etc. I want to do the rolleyes, but won't because I don't feel that mean towards Rachael - just her choreographers/coaches who keep doing that to her.
    to her credit, she totally commits to the crap
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash

SNC fans' commentary

To add a little perspective from "the other side" (fans of the musical act):

http://www.sncmusic.com/forums/skate-for-the-heart-1/

Interesting to read, at least. Sounds like they were impressed by the skating as well as singing

vCash

Re-air

This show will air on the Hallmark Channel tomorrow (2/8) from 6-8pm EST (other time zones, check your listings). Def worth watching again...or for the 1st time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12