Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

vCash
    I wish she would get a costumer to either 1) decorate that black dress for competition, or 2) make something very similar more suited to competition. The back cutouts are gorgeous, and she looks really good in that dress, it's a wonderful style for her. It elongates her and makes her look both sophisticated and a bit sexy.
    "Once you've skated together long enough, and you're really good friends, you can close your eyes, put your hand out and she's right there." Joe Dolkiewicz, 2011 US Novice Pairs Bronze Medalist

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatregirl1122 View Post
    If they are talking about the one I think they are talking about, here is a picture of mine (there are a couple more in that album if you click back but you can't see the dress that well because she's spinning) and here is one of the front (better pictures in that album).

She wore it a few times at SA practice last year which is why I have so many shots of it.
    I love it on her. She should wear black more often, adds that desperately needed touch of sophistication.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Love the back, but think v-neck or low cut works best for her at the front. The really positive thing about the black dress is that it has no mesh.

She doesn't look bad in her yellow dress IMO.

vCash
    As for her short, I liked it up until the arm-flailing footwork. Geez. She needs to tone it down a bit - it would be pretty decent if she didn't look like she had had four cans of redbull before she took the ice. That being said, it was a lot better than I was expecting.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526