vCash

Davis/White pre-Nationals article with Virtue/Moir mention

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news
    With Zoueva and Shpilband, they've also made some technical changes that will be debuted in Greensboro.

"There are sort of four music sections [to Il Postino and Forever Tango] in our free dance; since the Grand Prix Final, we changed the second piece of music, the section where our circular step sequence goes," White said. "It's a little more dramatic, a little less cheerful. It was something we had been considering and with the feedback from the judges [in Beijing] we decided to take it in a different direction."
    As for the world championships this March, Davis and White hope and expect the Olympic champions -- who missed the Grand Prix season after Virtue underwent her second surgery in three years for chronic exertional compartment syndrome -- to re-enter the competitive fray.

vCash
    They were doing something cheerful? News to me! LOL!

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    I guess it means they added in some of the true and tried drama they do so well over the subtlety they were trying to go for and was falling flat.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

vCash
    They have been reworking their FD all season. Is that normal? I hope they have it tweaked by Worlds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyjake5 View Post
    They have been reworking their FD all season. Is that normal? I hope they have it tweaked by Worlds.
    Yes, this is normal. All teams re-worked there programs all season to show the best at WCh. They have a lot off time before WCh and mabe will show this FD at 4CC to the internationals judges

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Yes, it's normal for ice dance.
    Actual bumper sticker series: Jesus is my co-pilot. Satan is my financial advisor. Budha is my therapist. L. Ron Hubbard owes me $50.

vCash
    ^Thank you.

Fending off those velocity raptors inside the LHC...with a crossbow
    vCash
    I'm glad to read that they know the tango doesn't exactly play to their strengths, but it'll improve their skating anyway and that they still feel the need to improve it, even though they've won everything so far. Especially since it doesn't seem like the judges were giving them any indication to change anything, based on the scores. I'm intrigued as to what the changes will look like at US Nationals.