Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    ^ Off topic, but that is a fabulous user name. Work!

vCash
    Here is a link to the Skatebuzz page that will enlighten you on all the Canadians coverage in English.

Novice and Junior competition and Senior practice will be streamed on Skatebuzz without geo-blocking to the best of my knowledge. Coverage starts Monday at 11:45 Eastern Time, 8:45 Pacific.

Senior comps will probably be streamed geo-blocked since the rights belong to CBC, but in the past some have been able to stream CBC's French version un-blocked at radiocanada.ca. Good luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    ^ Off topic, but that is a fabulous user name. Work!
    Thanks! Sequins are great. Why aren't athletes in other sports using them?

Quote Originally Posted by Skate Talker View Post
    Here is a link to the Skatebuzz page that will enlighten you on all the Canadians coverage in English.

Novice and Junior competition and Senior practice will be streamed on Skatebuzz without geo-blocking to the best of my knowledge. Coverage starts Monday at 11:45 Eastern Time, 8:45 Pacific.

Senior comps will probably be streamed geo-blocked since the rights belong to CBC, but in the past some have been able to stream CBC's French version un-blocked at radiocanada.ca. Good luck
    Thanks! Do you have a direct link and time schedule?

BTW, I've noticed that Swedish SVT Play will stream all of Europeans (except QR), but I don't if there's geo-block on it. I hope not. Does anyone know?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sequinsgalore View Post
    BTW, I've noticed that Swedish SVT Play will stream all of Europeans (except QR), but I don't if there's geo-block on it. I hope not. Does anyone know?
    Swedish TV was nice enough to let us watch Crown Princess Victoria's wedding online, I hope they feel the same way about Euros!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sequinsgalore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Swedish TV was nice enough to let us watch Crown Princess Victoria's wedding online, I hope they feel the same way about Euros!
    I was able to watch Europeans and Worlds on SVT Play, last season, so I don't think there will be any problem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    I was able to watch Europeans and Worlds on SVT Play, last season, so I don't think there will be any problem.
    Phew, that's great to know. I don't have Eurosport, but I was planning at going home to my folks to watch it. But this way I can see the whole competition without fear of interruption because of Australian Open !

The wiener takes it all
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    You are in Portugal, right?

For 2010 Euros I remember SVT Play only working for those in Europe, not for North Americans or anywhere else.

vCash
    Oops sorry - forgot to add the link to Skatebuzz page - here it is

http://www.skatebuzz.com/ViewNewsArt...e-84c5ffb0c787

It has the schedule for the Novice and Junior competition and Senior practice streaming live on Skatebuzz plus links to the SkateCanada page with all the CBC coverage schedules. Just a word of caution about them though - I haven't checked it all out but the bold part doesn't match what my cable provider's guide is showing. I would look at the actual skating schedule here and assume it will be matched pretty closely by coverage on cbc.ca and bold.
    http://www.skatecanada.ca/LinkClick....language=en-US

With regard to SVT, I also recall being blocked here in Canada.
    Last edited by Skate Talker; 01-15-2011 at 10:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12