Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Beach Bum
    vCash
    No issues here. I don't use that much data, and the only place the browser has been slow is inside an arena -- and the browser on my ATT blackberry would not work at all in the same arena - no service at all.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    SUZHOU, China — Last week, when Apple released its annual review of labor conditions at its global suppliers, one startling revelation stood out: 137 workers at a factory here had been seriously injured by a toxic chemical used in making the signature slick glass screens of the iPhone.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/23/te...y/23apple.html

I think of that every time I touch the screen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I'm so peeved right now. My husband and I bought new phones in December 09, and I am not eligible for an upgrade until August of this year. If I wanted the iPhone now, it'd be the full retail price of $649.99. Mr. Stormy is eligible for a partial discount on a new phone right now since he's the main line on the account, but he doesn't want the iPhone. If we're near a Verizon store sometimes, I'll ask if they'll give me it with the contract price, but I'm not holding my breath.
    You can use Mr. Stormy's partial discount. I've done this more than once when my DD lost her phone and wasn't eligible for a discounted upgrade but I or DD was. Don't remember exactly how it works, but I think you order the phone for the discount number, then call to have it used for the number that you want. VZ customer service will gladly help you with this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345