vCash

Looking for Russians who can help me out with MTS internet!

I'm living in Russia for three months. In order to receive internet on my laptop I bought a 'dommle'/route/usb-thing (don't know the right word in English) with which you can receive internet. I installed it yesterday and had to put a sim-card in the stick. My balance yesterday was 1051 rubles (+/- 20 euros). But right now it is only 219 rubles (5 euros). Yesterday I used the internet for about 5 hours. I'm confused now, is it that expensive?

I bought this package: http://www.spb.mts.ru/internet/internet_comp/connect/
    The black stick which is 990 rubles.

Anyone who knows more about MTS or these kind of things? I know some Russian and I looked at the MTS-website and in the handguide, but couldn't find anything about balance and upgrading balance and how much this all actually costs (per hour/day/months?/unlimited?).
    I'm afraid that I will be out of internet soon and it's already too late to go to the MTS-shop.

Thanks in advance!

vCash
    I think you should read the 1st, 3rd and the 5th option at hte bottom of the page. I reckon the stick is just the hardware, but you were also paying for the internet. If am not mistaken the fee in Russia usually goes by the amount of data uploaded/downloaded rather than the time spent online.

When you bought the stick I reckon they offered you one of the options (unlimited, limited etc), you probably chose one. If you can figure which it was - you have a winner.