Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

vCash
    Bump!
    I heard Russell and Rob are immune until the merge...
    Anyone?

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I was wondering if CBS's downplaying of their participation meant they were given the boot really early

I hope they don't have immunity until the merge. Add in the redemption island hook and that's a lot of people hanging around way longer than you want them to.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    WTH??? Oh please tell me that is not true!!!

vCash
    I had to look for the info sent to me via e-mail
    The bitches are back!

CBS has confirmed that two of it's most hated cast members, Russell Hantz and 'Boston Rob Mariano are returning to the Survivor this season.

They will be facing off against each other on separate tribes when Season 22 kicks off on Feb. 16.

Both veteran castaways have had multiple chances to take home the big prize, and they have come close. This will be Russell's 3rd season and Rob's 4th.

The network did not address the second rumor that has been swirling around Survivor fan sites since last summer: Russell and Rob will be named team captains and will have immunity until the two tribes merge.It should shape up to be an interesting season with two self-centered, manipulative veterans trying to earn the trust of 16 first-time players.

Maybe this season the self admitted villains will play nice.
    JK!

We're excited to see which circle of hell Rob and Russell earn this season.
    from Perez Hilton.
    http://perezhilton.com/2011-02-14-su...and-r#featured

vCash
    I almost forgot this was coming on tonight. Something to look forward to watching on my DVR tonight!!! Here's hoping that this season is better than the last!
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Haven't watched in a few seasons so hopefully this bunch will be a good one. Can't wait to see what everyone's reaction to ole Russell will be!

vCash
    Phillip may be the stupidest person I've seen in my entire life.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    What an awesome tribal council.

Phillip is a total lunatic! Er, a former special forces lunatic that can't say the word "Franchesqua"!

Getting annoyed with all the "what if" stuff going on this show. More character development, less old players haunting us courtesy of the 'now network'.

vCash
    AWESOME Tribal Council! I couldn't stop laughing!! Jeff's expressions were priceless!

vCash
    Philip wins the award for worst survivor player to make it to the next three days. Hilarious.

And see that CBS cast a bunch of young, mute women again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    AWESOME Tribal Council! I couldn't stop laughing!! Jeff's expressions were priceless!
    It was beyond ridiculous. I couldn't believe how that went down. I did kind of want them to get rid of Rob to be honest.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    So, if you have the Immunity Idol and get booted without playing it, do you keep it on Redemption Island and are allowed to bring it back into the game?

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Phillip is an idiot. Gawd I hope they get rid of him soon!! I would love to see a woman kick his azz at Redemption Island challenge. Send him next so Francesca can give him a beat down. I would be L-M-effing-A off at that one.

vCash
    I knew Francesca was doomed right away because she got sooooo much more airtime than anyone else. And of course because I really liked her, sigh. Especially her confessional about Phillip "and I'm in an alliance with him!!!!! "

I really liked Kristina too, but it was a big mistake for her to bring up blindsiding Rob so soon. Although I do wonder if she knew he was already gunning for her - if so, not much wrong with making the best of the situation. As for telling Phillip - she was in a hard place with him spazzing out. She pretty much had to tell him. She knew he was a wild card, but W!T!F! was up with him?!?! What kind of moron doesn't even allow their alliance members to speak an untruth (or perceived untruth) in TC?!?! IT'S A GAME. Good grief And unfortunately, he's now a great person to keep around as long as they can stand him because no way can he win.

Oh, and anyone notice Rob acting all Russell-like with his paranoia?

Glad Russell's team won first. But also love his tribe totally picking up on his need to side with the little girls. A zebra can't change his stripes

I like the farmer guy, the former marine is way too full of himself.
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Getting annoyed with all the "what if" stuff going on this show. More character development, less old players haunting us courtesy of the 'now network'.
    It's like they have to sell us on the whole Redemption Island twist.

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    Philip is such a jackass. Special agent? Yeah, sure. That's code speak for "meter maid", doncha know.

Russell hasn't changed his spots. But Boston Rob is looking already a bit more prepared to be there than last time, when he was saddled with losers and just appeared miserable much of his time there.

Would LOVE to see Francheskwa kick ass against Philip at Redemtion Island next week...
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

vCash
    Also hating all the "what if..." moments. I keep thinking "what if they showed us more footage of this season's players instead of giving us completely recycled footage of people who didn't make it to the finale?"

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Also hating all the "what if..." moments. I keep thinking "what if they showed us more footage of this season's players instead of giving us completely recycled footage of people who didn't make it to the finale?"
    I work Wednesday evenings, so I watched it online; no "what ifs," and surprisingly few commercials.

In a very weird turn of the internet, Jeff Probst was tweeting throughout the broadcast from a Virgin Airlines flight and apparently woke people up chortling out loud during the TC broadcast. He LOVES Phillip; he would (although not as much as he loves Boston Rob). But anyway, he said that Sprint gave them four extra minutes of broadcast time, by which I assume that he meant Sprint paid for advertising time and let Survivor have it as extra broadcast time. I am hoping that they used those four minutes for the "what if" moments and that Sprint has come to its senses and realized that they are better off running commercials and never allowing this to happen again.

That was quite a TC. I guess we know that there's at least one recruit who has never actually seen the show before . I wouldn't be surprised if he actually was a fed and thinks that's just the most awesome thing ever. He talks like a fed.

ETA: I just looked at his LinkedIn profile and according to it, he worked as an agent for all of three years more than 20 years ago. He sure doesn't stay in jobs very long.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    What was this? They didn't show it on Canadian TV, which sounds like a good thing, but now I'm curious as to what it is.

vCash
    I can't believe how funny TC was and it is the first one. Jeff was having fun.
    Philip - omg - what a tool. He thinks he is the leader! hee hee
    Kristina - don't like her
    Francesca - like her best of these 3, has potential. Interesting to see on Redemption Island.
    Rob - so nice to have him back and he does seem to be in a good place. I would love to see him win! Let the 2 crazies got at it and Rob can charm the girls.
    But Rob's team, though young, not much strength compared to Russell's team.
    Russell - don't want him to win, but like that he is back! Didn't see much but a couple of his team members look promising, but Marine - too full of himself.
    I really love how Rob and Russell's presence just changes the whole show. Messing with everyone else's minds.
    Let the games begin, so glad Survivor is back, and Amazing Race on Sunday. TV Heaven.

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast