Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Okay...Cyn, you started this thread; I read it. I got curious and subsequently too sick to do anything but lay around on the couch. I'm on season 1 episode 3. I am more competent than these women when I am too sick to move!

It is entertaining me, but I still don't know whether to thank you or negative rep you.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post

It is entertaining me, but I still don't know whether to thank you or negative rep you.
    LOL! I am still undecided myself.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I think it's safe to go out on this limb: I don't think Jenn is dealing with the cut off situation very well.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    Okay...Cyn, you started this thread; I read it. I got curious and subsequently too sick to do anything but lay around on the couch. I'm on season 1 episode 3. I am more competent than these women when I am too sick to move!

Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    LOL! I am still undecided myself.

After starting this thread and being pumped up for the insanity of Season Two, I'm embarrassed to confess that I've only watched the first episode . Hopefully it's available as On-Demand so I can catch up - from the bits that have been posted here, it sounds like this new batch is going to surpass the insanity of Season One .
    Gun Control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to buy cars.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    After starting this thread and being pumped up for the insanity of Season Two, I'm embarrassed to confess that I've only watched the first episode .
    It's online: http://www.vh1.com/shows/youre_cut_o...2/series.jhtml

I have to say I liked last season better. The girls were self-absorbed and silly and sort of harmless, but watching Jenn spiraling out of control is just painful.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    Bah. I missed this last night but thankfully there is another airing of it in less than 2 hours.

I tried to watch it online but the Olive Garden commercials made me want to stab my eyes out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    I tried to watch it online but the Olive Garden commercials made me want to stab my eyes out.
    Is there some "People Who Can't Even Come Close to Acting" agency that supplies the cast for all Olive Garden commercials?

I have directed high school football players who can act better than those people.

vCash
    On the preview of the next eposide in Season 2, where they 'learn' to dress nicely without expensive clothes, I noticed that Jenn was missing from the line up. I'm guessing she was sent home for being the instigator of all the fights, being drunk in the evenings, & her general attitude. It appears her vocabulary is very liminted: Retarded, Shut up, Stupid, I'm not doing that, B**ch, etc.

Personally I think she is mentally ill & should probably be in an alcohol rehab.

Lauren is from Tennessee, not Texas.....although a lot of Tennessee people moved to Texas before the Civil War. They simply wrote GTT on their doors of their houses [Gone to Texas].

vCash
    The 'challenges/lessons-to-be learned' do not seem to be as revelent as last seasons.

I'm glad Jenn is gone & hope the atmosphere calms down a bit.

vCash
    I agree about the challenges. However I think Hanna had a lot of fun egging on Jenn and will now have to be the villain on her own. She's my next "love to hate her" now that the train wreck left. Hanna's epic moment has been whining about how the 2 girls needed to ask her permission before changing costumes at Archibald's.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

vCash
    I'm getting the impression that Hanna is really good at egging on fights and then plays victim about it. It's possible that we lost quite a bit in editing but I'm not really impressed with Laura failing to mention Hanna's tone in a lot of the fights that start.

vCash
    Well, FINALLY....Lauren gets VIP!!!! She definitly was in her element, as she said, with the camping, horses, & being outdoors at night. Good for her!!!

I don't understand why some of these young women, who say they have money, haven't put it to better use......exercise programs & learning to eat properly, possible plastic surgery, & higher education.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123